New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 98
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    148
    #11
    Count me in. Even though my unit is Carnival, who knows i might own a fortuner someday!

    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    I am not even affected anymore (my D4D was already sold) but would like to help out. Are you prepared to form a group of D4D owners that will go head on with TMP to finally address the issue and stop the case to case approach and it is under warranty anyway reply.


    Thank you .

    1. Fireblade - 09228905142 / 5148755
    2. Joe Magarac

  2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,007
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    Count me in. Even though my unit is Carnival, who knows i might own a fortuner someday!


    2. Joe Magarac
    Kindly indicate your mobile number sir, so I may send mass sms.

    Thank you!

    In another site, we have generated at least 12 so total as of today is 15.

    Not bad at all.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    820
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ A D4D Innova ?

    With the way things are shaping up.....it's a big NO as of the moment

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,542
    #14
    Keep us posted pls, will be watching this thread...Thanks.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,266
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    Keep us posted pls, will be watching this thread...Thanks.
    I hope this movement/advocacy will succeed. It will be an important precedent and event for other car owners of other brands (who will be silent on the same related-issues such as ignoring customer concerns and sentiments).

    "If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito."

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,933
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    With the way things are shaping up.....it's a big NO as of the moment
    muhkang makiki ride ka na lang in case you have a d4d problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    Keep us posted pls, will be watching this thread...Thanks.
    yup..sana sir.tuloy tuloy na yan..lahat will be watching.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    I hope this movement/advocacy will succeed. It will be an important precedent and event for other car owners of other brands (who will be silent on the same related-issues such as ignoring customer concerns and sentiments).

    "If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito."
    IMO, just like the 4jx1 problem before, only a few was willing to go and fight, yung iba..mag hihintay lang in hopes to ride on to the success of the fight. sana lang tumulong din mga iba na meron toyota d4d problem. ako im willing, but wala ako toyota. but kudos to fireblade who is the lead on this although wala na siya problem because he sold his unit.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,559
    #17
    TMPI should also be watching this thread.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,105
    #18
    Godspeed everyone!

    When you succeed and I have faith that you will, consumers will get far more respect from these car dealers and business entities in general.

  9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,007
    #19
    By Monday, I will be collating the numbers that were given to me. I have posted in another site and response is acceptable. I will also update you regarding any developments from the other side.

    Yes, I still have a D4D. Now it is 3.0 model V Fortuner.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    112
    #20
    There was this guy who had his innova in the shop for a year. I was following his thread last year but forgot it already. If you have facebook I suggest you make a group page there. i think you'll reach a lot more people faster even if their not tsikot members.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?