New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MadoX View Post
    There was this guy who had his innova in the shop for a year. I was following his thread last year but forgot it already. If you have facebook I suggest you make a group page there. i think you'll reach a lot more people faster even if their not tsikot members.
    nice suggestion you have there.....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    count me in....

I have a 2005 Toyota Innova J D4D M/T

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have a meeting with them this Monday. I already have ideas in mind to help address this. I will keep you posted. It would help if all those affected will pm me their mobile numbers. It will form part of my representation with them. It is not for me, it is for all.

Many thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Good luck on the fight sir fireblade! You can also count me in although I don't have an Innova....reason why I'm supporting this is because I like the Innova and IF only Toyota management will do something/acknowledge this problems then perhaps more people will not be afraid to get the Innova (just like me)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Wala kaming D4D dahil salamat sa Tsikot, naiwasan naming bumili ng LEMON TOYOTAs

Sana matauhan na Pinoy wag na bumili ng Toyota. Kakabasa ko pa lang 49% ng mga Kano ayaw na i-consider bumili ng Toyota forever!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^^^ wrong answer...toyota's n honda's are #1 selling cars in the states...even though here in states lots of brand new car has recall on problem with their cars..nothing is perfect n impossible...everything can be fixed..if u go hyundai or kia...great in the 1st place maybe regret at the end just my 0.20 centavos

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    * sir fireblade....sir ano bang model/year ng innova mo? kasi ang innova ko na model 2010 but acquired oct. 2009 ay walang wala namang problema at gandang humatak, madalas ako dumaan sa sctex at nlex at super hataw * 160kph max, sa caltex ako palagi nagkakarga.....thanks...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tukelle View Post
    * sir fireblade....sir ano bang model/year ng innova mo? kasi ang innova ko na model 2010 but acquired oct. 2009 ay walang wala namang problema at gandang humatak, madalas ako dumaan sa sctex at nlex at super hataw * 160kph max, sa caltex ako palagi nagkakarga.....thanks...
    I was using the 2008 Innova and felt thew same way as you did when it was new. Walang problema, until it stalled

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    By Monday, I will be collating the numbers that were given to me. I have posted in another site and response is acceptable. I will also update you regarding any developments from the other side.

Yes, I still have a D4D. Now it is 3.0 model V Fortuner.

I also experienced the problems of d4d but I have sold it last year. I am at your side and count me in.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    With the way things are shaping up.....it's a big NO as of the moment
    pag may naka-overtake sa iyong taxi dahil nag-stall ka, things will shape up for you too hehe and I hope hindi mangyari syempre dahil makaka-endanger rin ng ibang motorists.

I don't own any Toyotas pero ako kay sir fireblade!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?