New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    I was using the 2008 Innova and felt thew same way as you did when it was new. Walang problema, until it stalled

And we thought the issue was only with the first releases. They know the supply and market conditions before they released the model. So, they have no excuse....

Diyan dapat mag- recall ang Toyota dito sa Pilipinas.......

9303:grin2:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Update on our meeting :

Met with a senior executive of TMP and her group manager at 10am today. Meeting was very cordial as they are very much willing to listen. Showed them the posts here in FCP and in Tsikot and have agreed that they will seriously look into it. They will take this up with senior management so positive action will be planned and executed.

Couple of suggestions that I made which they will seriously consider :

1. Setting up of a quick action center or hotline to address the D4D problem
    a. I will be forwarding to them the numbers of those who are affected and they should get in touch with these owners for possible remedies
    b. Instead of the dealership calling, it will be TMP customer service who will be dedicated to solve the issues

2. Extension of warranty for those beyond three years (just for the supply pump) until they can say that the D4d problem is close to zero

3. They will generate the database from their dealerships of owners who have complained and possibly still awaiting actions

4. Possible Focus Group Discussion with concerned owners and TMP to address common issues

5. They will monitor both FCP and tsikot for other concerns that I have not raised. (btw , I also included the issue on the Innova gas tank)

Meeting adjourned at 1120am

I will keep you posted as they have given me numbers if nothing has been done.

Thank you for your support.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    This is great progess . . good job fireblade. I just hope they would stay true to their word.

If di pa late, I would also like to be part of this. I will definitely monitor this thread...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crossedge View Post
    This is great progess . . good job fireblade. I just hope they would stay true to their word.

If di pa late, I would also like to be part of this. I will definitely monitor this thread...

I am very sure I was talking to the right people. They will take action and I will be updating both ends.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So ano tawag dito ng Toyota?

Supply Pump Upgrade?????

Para di masakit pakinggan na nag-re-recall sila dito????

Saka dapat pala talaga hindi sa dealer nagrereklamo kundi sa TMP mismo... lumalabas, dealers neglect to inform TMP kung may major problems ang kanilang products.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maybe a "product upgrade"......

9303:grin2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    maybe a "Product INNOVAtion"?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    count me in. we have 4 units d4d innova in cebu. 3 units 2005 model, 1 unit 2008 model. So far, 1 unit 2005 had to change the supply pump at a "discounted" and trade in of old pump total cost around 40K. A 2nd unit now being recommended for supply pump replacement. The 3rd unit has already undergone 2 ecu resets. Unfortunately, the one that was replaced happened out of warranty already. The 2008 unit so far no problems. Let me check with our manila office that already has around 8 units innovas.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gnadang balita yan fireblade! I hope maayos agad ng toyota to...I'm still eyeing for the Innova eh

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    count me in. we have 4 units d4d innova in cebu. 3 units 2005 model, 1 unit 2008 model. So far, 1 unit 2005 had to change the supply pump at a "discounted" and trade in of old pump total cost around 40K. A 2nd unit now being recommended for supply pump replacement. The 3rd unit has already undergone 2 ecu resets. Unfortunately, the one that was replaced happened out of warranty already. The 2008 unit so far no problems. Let me check with our manila office that already has around 8 units innovas.
    Pm me your number so I may include in my list that I will be forwarding.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?