New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,007
    #1
    I am not even affected anymore (my D4D was already sold) but would like to help out. Are you prepared to form a group of D4D owners that will go head on with TMP to finally address the issue and stop the case to case approach and it is under warranty anyway reply.

    Remember that this will take time, effort and money to progress. Will you just sit down and watch from where you are right now or do you want to help? We will make this as structured as we can by settings SMART mission and vision. I am giving this thread a week to progress, if not I will quite know where you stand.

    Thank you .

    1. Fireblade - 09228905142 / 5148755

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    118
    #2
    Count me in, fireblade. Would be willing to assist legally in whatever way!! Thanks for starting this thread!

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,007
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bureau View Post
    Count me in, fireblade. Would be willing to assist legally in whatever way!! Thanks for starting this thread!

    Thanks sir, kindly indicate your mobile number and other contact details so we nay start the ball rolling.

    My initial thought right now is to form the group through the net, meet up and form an adhoc committee then we will ask for a dialogue with TMP .

    Let me start the list again.

    1. Fireblade 09228905142 / 5148755
    2. red bureau - ?

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,656
    #4
    Maybe it`s also best to indicate what model and year of your vehicle that was affected by the still-ongoing D4D virus.

  5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,007
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Maybe it`s also best to indicate what model and year of your vehicle that was affected by the still-ongoing D4D virus.

    We can take care of that during the initial meetings. As of now, we just need to generate the numbers to form a group. Statistics, numbers may come in as we go along. Whether you are affected or not, you may still join. You will never know when it will happen. There are a lot of D4D owners who had this problem after the warranty expired.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    820
    #6
    will be watching this thread....although I don't own an Innova..I'm actually considering it

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,656
    #7
    ^ A D4D Innova ?

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    656
    #8
    tama un ginagawa mo fireblade,
    sana lang wag ito matulad sa nangyari sa lemon cars ng mitsubishi pajero. na pati mga newscaster tinamaan ng virus ng mitsubishi pajero

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,122
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Thanks sir, kindly indicate your mobile number and other contact details so we nay start the ball rolling.

    My initial thought right now is to form the group through the net, meet up and form an adhoc committee then we will ask for a dialogue with TMP .

    Let me start the list again.

    1. Fireblade 09228905142 / 5148755
    2. red bureau - ?
    3. sheep 09188786648

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    118
    #10
    red bureau 09178935258

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?