New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 900 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
    kung kayo papipiliin, buy the J and spend the savings you'll get from not getting the E on magwheels and other blings, or just get the E and stay stock? para kasing nakakapanghinayang palitan agad yung mags ng E kung bago pa. personal preference ko lang naman, di bagay sa laki ng vios ngayon yung stock na mags.
    if you don't mind missing out on the added safety features of the E, you can buy the J and upgrade from there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    if you don't mind missing out on the added safety features of the E, you can buy the J and upgrade from there.
    aside from the abs, what are the other safety features of the E?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    for me I settled for E variant coz I need the A/T, car will be driven by my wife and my kids. and I intend to keep it stock.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I see the following as safety features:

- keyless entry with alarm
    - steering audio controls = keeps your eye on the road while you select your desired track and volume.
    - fog lights
    - intermittent wiper function.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It has EBD & BA.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Napa-google ako dun ah hehe

Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD or EBFD), Electronic brakeforce limitation (EBL) is an automobile brake technology that automatically varies the amount of force applied to each of a vehicle's brakes, based on road conditions, speed, loading, etc. Always coupled with anti-lock braking systems, EBD can apply more or less braking pressure to each wheel in order to maximize stopping power whilst maintaining vehicular control.[1][2] Typically, the front end carries the most weight and EBD distributes less braking pressure to the rear brakes so the rear brakes do not lock up and cause a skid.[3] In some systems, EBD distributes more braking pressure at the rear brakes during initial brake application before the effects of weight transfer become apparent.
    Emergency brake assist (EBA) or Brake Assist (BA or BAS) is a generic term for an automobile braking technology that increases braking pressure in an emergency situation. The first application was developed jointly by Daimler-Benz and TRW/LucasVarity. Research conducted in 1992 at the Mercedes-Benz driving simulator in Berlin revealed that more than 90% of drivers fail to brake with enough force in emergency situations.

By interpreting the speed and force with which the brake pedal is pushed, the system detects if the driver is trying to execute an emergency stop, and if the brake pedal is not fully applied, the system overrides and fully applies the brakes until the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) takes over to stop the wheels locking up.
    I think the above added features are more than enough to justify the price difference.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hmmm..isip isip pa, malayo layo pa naman by dec pa ako bibili when i get back there sa pinas. isa pang nagpapagulo sa isip ko kasi walang black sa J. malamang kung mayron 70/30 na ang labanan hehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    Napa-google ako dun ah hehe

I think the above added features are more than enough to justify the price difference.
    an ofcemate of mine has an "E" A/T and one thing na napansin nya, maganit (or malakas) ang preno nya pag nabigla ka ng tapak. so i think yun yung feature ng "E" na yun and that's a good thing, imo!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    hmmm..isip isip pa, malayo layo pa naman by dec pa ako bibili when i get back there sa pinas. isa pang nagpapagulo sa isip ko kasi walang black sa J. malamang kung mayron 70/30 na ang labanan hehe
    walang black pero may "red mica", if im not mistaken sa "E" walang red mica."

pag natuloy ako next year bumili, im hoping meron pang available na 1.3J "red mica"

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Just got our 1.5g mt white pearl.

Sa mga ibang owners, kamusta ang head rests ninyo sa likod?

Natatanggal ba ang mga head rests ninyo sa likod without pressing that thing to fully remove the rear head rests? TIA