New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 900 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro07 View Post
    The casa will notify me in a week or so. Hope it all works out just fine.

Ok lang sana magcommute kapag kasing ganda ng public transpo natin tulad sa mga bansang magaganda ang public transpo.. Eh kaso, napaka inefficient magcommute dito.

Pinaiwan ang vios mo?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Pinaiwan ang vios mo?
    Hindi sir. Nasa akin pa din yung kotse.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nxt wik ko na pa chek tong sa akin. Bayaw ko nman ahente ko. Madali ayusin to.

Nasabi n ba sa inyo na DO NOT DROP THE HOOD? Unlike ng ibang model na malayo ang airbag sensor, ang vios ay exactly behind the hood latch. Bka pumutok daw airbag.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Nxt wik ko na pa chek tong sa akin. Bayaw ko nman ahente ko. Madali ayusin to.

Nasabi n ba sa inyo na DO NOT DROP THE HOOD? Unlike ng ibang model na malayo ang airbag sensor, ang vios ay exactly behind the hood latch. Bka pumutok daw airbag.
    parang flaw ng sasakyan yan kung ganyan, DO NOT DROP THE HOOD? d ba you always drop the hood to ensure it's closed?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    The sound is like something is loose. It seems to me that the front suspension doesn't soak up the sound well enough when going through humps and rough patches on the road compared to our other cars. The sound is kinda making me nuts and I know the sound isn't normal. Though I don't feel any vibration from the steering wheel when I hear that annoying sound. Based from the cars that we still have, there is none of the sound that I hear from the vios' front suspension. But I can remember that sound way back when we used to have a '93 corolla when it was already old. Well, I'll bring the car to the casa tomorrow to have it checked out. I'll update the status here after the casa appointment. (Fingers crossed)
    Hello Sir. Finally. I've had my tire pressure checked near our local Shell station. I found out that the front right and left rear has 36psi. while my front left was 32psi. rear right was at 27psi. The guy from the plant that had inflated the tires may have fallen asleep or, the valves may have leaked air due to their pressure differences (which i doubt). Anyway, after correcting the tire pressure, I could sense that the bit of noise coming from the front right side is now gone. Previously when going over road expansion joints in flyovers, this was really noticeable. Now, its all but subdued noise.

I suggest you follow the recommended 33psi front 30psi rear and try to observe again. If you still experience anything out of the ordinary, you may want to follow-up rigidly with your casa. Something might be at fault with your unit. Good luck Sir and keep us posted.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chito2011 View Post
    parang flaw ng sasakyan yan kung ganyan, DO NOT DROP THE HOOD? d ba you always drop the hood to ensure it's closed?
    air bag sensor is activated along with a pre-determined speed sensor/trigger... min speed depends on the model/type of car...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by edichu View Post
    Hello Sir. Finally. I've had my tire pressure checked near our local Shell station. I found out that the front right and left rear has 36psi. while my front left was 32psi. rear right was at 27psi. The guy from the plant that had inflated the tires may have fallen asleep or, the valves may have leaked air due to their pressure differences (which i doubt). Anyway, after correcting the tire pressure, I could sense that the bit of noise coming from the front right side is now gone. Previously when going over road expansion joints in flyovers, this was really noticeable. Now, its all but subdued noise.

I suggest you follow the recommended 33psi front 30psi rear and try to observe again. If you still experience anything out of the ordinary, you may want to follow-up rigidly with your casa. Something might be at fault with your unit. Good luck Sir and keep us posted.
    did u check the tire pressure while the tire was COLD? if not, then you're doing it wrong...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Yun nga, I follow the recommended tire pressure which is 32psi in front and 30psi at the rear as per owner's manual says. But sadly, the sound is still there. There was a suggestion given to me by Sir Niky of Top Gear PH, I'll suggest that to the casa as well. And when I go back to the casa, I'll request a test drive in their test unit to see and know if there is any difference between our car and their test unit.. I'll keep you guys posted.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Yun nga, I follow the recommended tire pressure which is 32psi in front and 30psi at the rear as per owner's manual says. But sadly, the sound is still there. There was a suggestion given to me by Sir Niky of Top Gear PH, I'll suggest that to the casa as well. And when I go back to the casa, I'll request a test drive in their test unit to see and know if there is any difference between our car and their test unit.. I'll keep you guys posted.
    I see. If that is the still the case, then it was wise that you did reported it. Otherwise, you'd only get frustrated considering your unit is very much new. Kinda spoils the overall experience though. Goodluck Sir!

*jesperanza - Yes Sir. I only check tires when they're still cold. And whenever I do try to check them, I do it in a nearby gas station (which for me happens to be shell) in our home since I don't think my gauge is accurate enough compared to the station's digital one.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I see. If that is the still the case, then it was wise that you did reported it. Otherwise, you'd only get frustrated considering your unit is very much new. Kinda spoils the overall experience though. Goodluck Sir!

*jesperanza - Yes Sir. I only check tires when they're still cold. And whenever I do try to check them, I do it in a nearby gas station (which for me happens to be shell) in our home since I don't think my gauge is accurate enough compared to the station's digital one.
    good job that your checking your tire pressure while its cold!

but sad to say you should never trust gasoline stations air, its un-maintained, exposed to the sun and elements and been used carelessly by everyone, even thou its digital...

my opinion, buy your own tire air pump and a calibrated tire pressure gauge, after all, your life depends on your tire... happpy and safe driving!