New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuner2023 View Post
    Is the floor mats the same dimensions as the 2022s?
    Its the same. Not much of a difference from 2022 to 2023 fortuners.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    To the owners, there is a second hand unit being sold less 500K from original price with only 7K in the odometer. Do you think this is a good buy?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    To the owners, there is a second hand unit being sold less 500K from original price with only 7K in the odometer. Do you think this is a good buy?
    errr, just curious, is it a base fortuner, or a TOTL fortuner?

i'm not an how-ner, but here's my 1.20 pesos' worth.

if i am looking for a fortuner, and this is an honest car, then i'll probably buy it. at 7K odo, it's practically new.

good luck.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I guess you have to ask the seller why it only has 7,000 kilometers on the clock. At the very least its worth the trip to see for yourself.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Don't fall for it sir, dami ng nabiktima scanner nyan.
    First response nyan is the unit is somewhere far away from your location.
    You're lucky if malapit ka lang sa location na ibabanggit ng seller.

Bakit daw mura, dahil binigay lang daw sa kanila yung unit ng client nilang abogado.
    Since wala silang amount nilabas para ma acquire unit, kaya daw yan presyohan nila

Next step, if i check mo na, mag ask yan ng downpayment.
    Usually, 20k muna para ma prioritize ka daw to check the unit due to dami daw interested.
    Next is if maka down ka na, mag ask ulit yan ng 30k para ibigay nalang sayo yung unit at automatic ilakad yung transfer of ownership.

If di pa rin makuntento, mag ask ulit yan ng additional 20k dahil may bibilhin daw siyang lupa pang down.
    Mag msg pa yan na di daw nya magagawang lokohin kayo dahil mabuti daw siyang tao.

Hehehe.

Edit: Not sure if got it right but yung scammer price is 500k. Mukhang SRP-500k yung sayo, but try to check po if hindi eto same sa inooffer ng scammer ng 500k unit.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Also pala, if may doubt sa odometer, hanap ka nalang ng someone that can scan the unit using OBDII scanner for peace of mind.
    I think meron dyan that will accept between 700 - 1k.
    It can detect if unit's ODO is tampered.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    pag ang model ay 2021 and up, good price yan pag legit ang unit.

i let go of my Fort Q at your quoted diff from orig price. pero mas di hamak na mas mataas ang mileage nya (almost 10x). nung nakita nung buyer ang unit, wala pang one day ang transaction. hindi na talaga pinakawalan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Also pala, if may doubt sa odometer, hanap ka nalang ng someone that can scan the unit using OBDII scanner for peace of mind.
    I think meron dyan that will accept between 700 - 1k.
    It can detect if unit's ODO is tampered.
    the jeepdoctor.
    i vaguely recall, he charges 5K yata, for scanning via his tool, and visual checking of the car.
    he says his tool can find out the actual odometer reading...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the jeepdoctor.
    i vaguely recall, he charges 5K yata, for scanning via his tool, and visual checking of the car.
    Included na kasi sa kanya check up at inspection ng car na bibilhin. Sa mga mechanics from shop, 700 singilan nila. If scanning lang request mo, mas mura. Ikaw nalang mag visual at engine check.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the jeepdoctor.
    banned na daw si jeepdoctor sa ilang mga buy and sell people kasi nga buking ang tampering. that's according to him anyway.

i have a very basic scanner w/c identifies the vin number of vehicles. although i haven't checked if it can verify or reveal a vehicles true rolling distance.