New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 529 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Bro snap out of it, i usually have that effect on people. People wanting to see me coz somehow, my words are seducing them again.

I know what plays in your minds, "what the? Who is this guy, unorthodoxically he makes sense.. But i need tangible proof. I cannot just abosrb his words . .. Stop now bro, it will it consume you and eqaddict ..

Already i sensed some emotions in eqaddict's post, kaya nga im downplaying it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hahahahaha I've been here far too long to be "seduced" by you.

You're a troll, and you're lucky you're an entertaining troll otherwise you'd have been banned quicker than you can memorize your alternick's password.

Alam naman natin lahat na all talk ka lang and that's fine. Minsan lang masyadong OA yung lies mo so masyado tuloy obvious.

Obviously it's a long shot to ever get you to post anything genuine about yourself, I mean if there's anything to commend you on, it's that you're really committed to your facade. But of course, just as you churn out your whimsical quips day in and day out, we'll subsequently be calling you out and mocking you. It's the circle of life.

Sad naman kung one day umamin ka na, "ok fraud ako". I mean we all know it but we like playing along. 😊

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    seduced amp... his posts on the 2015 everest thread surely is full of hatred towards that platform..

he should only be allowed sa toyota and mitsubishi threads with high resale value.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

seduced amp... his posts on the 2015 everest thread surely is full of hatred towards that platform..

he should only be allowed sa toyota and mitsubishi threads with high resale value.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hahahahaha I've been here far too long to be "seduced" by you.

You're a troll, and you're lucky you're an entertaining troll otherwise you'd have been banned quicker than you can memorize your alternick's password.

Alam naman natin lahat na all talk ka lang and that's fine. Minsan lang masyadong OA yung lies mo so masyado tuloy obvious.

Obviously it's a long shot to ever get you to post anything genuine about yourself, I mean if there's anything to commend you on, it's that you're really committed to your facade. But of course, just as you churn out your whimsical quips day in and day out, we'll subsequently be calling you out and mocking you. It's the circle of life.

Sad naman kung one day umamin ka na, "ok fraud ako". I mean we all know it but we like playing along. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    I just like staying mysterious. Cge na nga kainis ka naman. Ayaw ko kasi mag portray ng image ng elitista dito coz it will contradict with my teachings

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1447080685.876421.jpg

You see tsikot is my community service. Im an avid follower of Rick Warren and naisip ko lang na if I can sway some young people not to be too materialistic, sa life nila i can have some sort of redemption from my The way I lived my life b4

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^not an elitist? but you made it appear that you're a jetsetter and you've been spewing places that you've been to like you're writing the atlas.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I just like staying mysterious. Cge na nga kainis ka naman. Ayaw ko kasi mag portray ng image ng elitista dito coz it will contradict with my teachings

You see tsikot is my community service. Im an avid follower of Rick Warren and naisip ko lang na if I can sway some young people not to be too materialistic, sa life nila i can have some sort of redemption from my The way I lived my life b4
    Ayos, I like Rick Warren's books too. Baka pwede kita maging mentor. Kape tayo so I can learn more about your wisdom. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    dba't exped yan? kala ko ba explorer

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

BS pic yan OB, ganito gawin mo.

Park mo na naka harap yang Paj at Explo mo, open driver door with the window half open of both trucks, and finally naka fold ang right mirror ng both trucks. Now since di ka naman maselan... Sulatan mo ng tsikot ang hood ng Paj, non-permanent marker ang gamitin mo.

Dali pic na!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Exciting times kung may pera kang pambili, pag wala nganga...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    BS pic yan OB, ganito gawin mo.

Park mo na naka harap yang Paj at Explo mo, open driver door with the window half open of both trucks, and finally naka fold ang right mirror ng both trucks. Now since di ka naman maselan... Sulatan mo ng tsikot ang hood ng Paj, non-permanent marker ang gamitin mo.

Dali pic na!
    yes, very good idea, bro. ug na kidnapping pa, show us "proof of life." ☺

2016 Toyota Fortuner