New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 529 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post

as i said no time to test it yet i dont want my drivers driving it yet.. and yeah took the leather upgrade as i cant bare to see a beige upholstery.. power cant tell yet but its more powerful than my 2015 ford ranger 2.2 AT..
    Papakabit sana ako ng headrest monitor tulad Nyan sa winterpine kahapon, kaso wala silang adaptor para sa bagong Fortuner

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004

as i said no time to test it yet i dont want my drivers driving it yet.. and yeah took the leather upgrade as i cant bare to see a beige upholstery.. power cant tell yet but its more powerful than my 2015 ford ranger 2.2 AT..
    Looking at the door panel insert, was that wrapped in leather too? we all know G variants have fabric insert. The overall finish is too good to be true. I'm betting this to be a V variant but I'm willing to be corrected.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    G variant yan, tingnan mo yung AC switch manual knob siya. Ang V auto climate control. Tska ang V push start button, yan nasa pic de susi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its A 2.4G variant AT

- yes it has paddle shifters
    - yes side panels of the door and dash board are genuine leather but colored black
    - yes USB avi,mp4, mp3 plays and mkv wont play
    - SADLY =( USB movies only works if your in PARK mode gear.. it wont play if its running
    - no turbo lag felt even overtaking
    - and YEah door handle has fresh scratches now
    - its has GPS navigation also if your new and your SA didnt explain to you tere a nav micro sim in the radio manual you have to insert it yourself

more review later still at 30km mostly idle so i m gas consumption is high for sure lots of tinkering around still

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Its A 2.4G variant AT

- yes side panels of the door and dash board are genuine leather but colored black
    - SADLY =( USB movies only works if your in PARK mode gear.. it wont play if its running
    - its has GPS navigation also if your new and your SA didnt explain to you tere a nav micro sim in the radio manual you have to insert it yourself

more review later still at 30km mostly idle so i m gas consumption is high for sure lots of tinkering around still
    How much to upgrade the upholstery and side panels to leather? You had this done sa casa or outside? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    its casa installed leather upgrade dunno if other branch has em but bgc and pasong tamo has em.. better ask em yourself i wont say price coz i think i had a good price for me its like the V variant but its just black in color and it matches the whole upholstery very very happy with the leather and smell of it..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Its A 2.4G variant AT

Awesome! Thanks for the affirmation!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Para saan yung nav micro sim?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Its A 2.4G variant AT

Kaya play tv plus o DVD kahit umaandar sasakyan, may code sila pinipindot sa head unit sa Winterpine void lang warranty sa Casa

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    Para saan yung nav micro sim?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Sa GPS, sa tabi ng head unit sa kanan insert yung sa akin

2016 Toyota Fortuner