New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^yan din ang line of reasoning ni Dela fuente...paano daw yun mga mawawalan ng trabaho....hehehe

AFAIK, hinde mawawalan ng work yan ililipat lang ng ibang route yun mga aalisin bus sa EDSA...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But surely not all of them can be accomodated. Sigurado at sigurado may mawawalan dyan ng trabaho. Afterall anong route pa ba ang kasing busy ng EDSA sa buong Pilipinas?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    But surely not all of them can be accomodated. Sigurado at sigurado may mawawalan dyan ng trabaho. Afterall anong route pa ba ang kasing busy ng EDSA sa buong Pilipinas?

The transport industry was NEVER intended to absorb that number of workers to begin with.

By the very nature of the service, there should be only 3 or 4 operators of buses in EDSA, max. The provincial buses should have their terminals at the city or metro periphery so they wouldn't be able to ply the inter-city roads.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I salute Alberto Suansing

To Claire De la Fuente please stop the media exposure and let the government do their job.

IMBOA has done nothing to improve the traffic situation in EDSA, when LTFRB says they need to stop the boundary/percentage system they disagree, when LTFRB says they need to reduce buses, they disagree again.

If IMBOA can't police their reckless and arrogant drivers, they should shut up and listen to LTFRB.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And suddenly everyone is going against me! Chillax I was just saying the cons of it pero as I said if it favors me (and it does cause I drive a car) then I am all for it!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    baka may masagasaan yang campaign niya, tanggal din yan. the bus franchise business is bound to suffer.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mabuhay ka, Mr Suansing!

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=3]Mabuhay ka Alberto Suansing !!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    Huwag pansinin yang sina Claire dela Fuente. Wala silang pinag-iba sa mga squatters at mga illegal vendors na anarchy ang gusto nila.

Ito ang dapat gawin sa kanila . . .

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/170897/l...ss-bus-drivers
    LTFRB deploys night teams vs reckless bus drivers
    08/28/2009 | 07:34 AM

Following a series of bus-related accidents in past weeks, the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has sent out night patrol teams to crack down on reckless bus drivers.

Radio dzBB's Denevin Macaranas reported Friday that LTFRB chairman Alberto Suansing has ordered the deployment of such teams along Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) where many accidents had been reported.

Suansing said the teams have been instructed to check against colorum buses or those without franchises, noting many of them ply their routes late night until early morning, the report said....
    Sana pati sa Commonwealth, Regalado at Quirino Highway kung saan talagang reckless ang mga bus drivers, nagka-counter flow sila ng matulin kahit may kasalubong, nagababa at nagsasakay sila kahit sa 2nd 3rd lane.

Sa counter flow palang kikita na ang LTO at LTFRB kung magbibigay sila ng violation ticket sa mga offenders. Sa dami ng mga mahilig mag-counter flow sa Fairview area sobra pa sila sa qouta sa dami ng mahuhuli nila especially in the early morning at late evening.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir A. Suansing, saludo mga tsikot members senyo. ooops bow pala

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast