New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    When Mr. Suansing was still the LTO chief, he established his reputation by personally involving his self in enforcing LTO laws on the streets. Apprehending an off-duty policeman who used "wang wang" while driving his Revo, penalizing a taxi driver for not using the meter (kontrata), and many more...

Now that he is the LTFRB chief, Mr. Suansing is intensifying his drive to limit the number of buses along EDSA (5000 units to 1000 units), especially the colorum units. Sobrang sikip na kasi ang EDSA at hindi maikakaila na mga buses ang dahilan. Kulang na lang at gawin nilang paradahan ang EDSA. Not to mention their barbaric way of driving and close-to-unsanitary conditions of their buses. Ngayon nga lang ay 80% na ng buses sa EDSA ang nawala sa takot nilang mahuli. Ganuon karami ang colorum buses!

It's not surprising to hear some oppositions regarding this move, especially from Claire dela Fuente. Mawawalan daw ng trabaho ang 8000 employees nila. E paano naman yung daan-libong napeperwisyo sa trapik (at aksidente) na gawa nila?! I can still recall Ms. dela Fuente's statement years ago: " Public Utlility vehicles only comprises 5% of the total vehicles in the Metro. How can they cause traffic? Blame the private vehicles for it!" Is she stupid or something?

Ang batas ay batas! Ms. dela Fuente should shut up. Moreover, this IMBOA president has only 10 buses with no garage... contrary to her permit to operate dozens.

Sana isali ni Mr. Suansing ang mga PUJ at trikes. Dito sa QC ay marami ang may lowered sidecars (matagtag & hataw magpatakbo) at grabe maningil ... 15 pesos! Although trikes are not covered by LTFRB (sa pagkaalam ko) kasi local government ang may jurisdiction sa kanila, sana makalabit ng kaunti ang mga mayors natin.

Ang hiling ko lang ay sana hindi matanggal dyan si Mr. Suansing. Sigurado kasing may mga nasasagasaan siyang mga personalidad na may mga kapit sa "itaas".

Mr. Suansing, kakampi nyo po ang maraming mamamayan na may gusto sa pagbabagong ginagawa nyo. We strongly support your actions!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i remember the taxi incident. huling-huli nga iyong mandurugas na iyon. hopefully he continues his crusade of cleaning-up our roads & also his agency at the same time. dami pang room for improvement din dun

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan kaya pwede ilipat susunod si Suansing? kaya naalis sa LTO dahil gusto na alisin yun "8" na plate numbers...tanggal tuloy siya

kapal yan si Dela fuente...ang daming franchise tapos 10 lang ang bus niya, pinapa rent niya yun franchise niya sa ibang operators....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    pag MMDA kaya sya?! :D mas astig!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll even volunteer to represent him in court if these IMBOA b*stards file a case against him.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    reduce the number of buses from 5000 to 1000. WOW! that will be awesome!! Makes me smile just thinking about it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    Is she stupid or something?
    She's worse than stupid; she plays every else to be stupid.

1. They cause traffic
    2. They cause pollution
    3. They are not roadworthy
    4. The drivers are not qualified
    5. The capacities of the are not maximized

But yes, just the thought of getting rid of all those buses really gives me a nice, warm feeling.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hopefully magawa niya. but I really doubt na meron magagawa, probably he will be "promoted" again....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hopefully magawa niya. but I really doubt na meron magagawa, probably he will be "promoted" again....
    im just hoping that it would be hard to put a good man down! especially a man like him.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well I am all for the bus reduction. Pero then again pano na kaya yung mga mawawalan ng trabaho because of this. But oh well the world is like that, if it benefits me then its the right choice! :evil:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast