New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    we seriously need to order one of these :D

YouTube- роÑ?Ñ?иÑ? (100129-110006).avi
    Looks like a ripoff of the YF-23 ATF competitor.
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 29th, 2010 at 08:20 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    That plan is very very good! 2 thumbs up! im not that expert in fighter planes but, i think Philippines don't need to focus in just one specific type of plane, F35 is great but expensive, buying 3 pcs is great, and some F18 because they are multi role, and it fits to us Filipinos since we are multirole. About our pilot, there are no problem with that, Filipinos are great, they can adjust in any situation in an instant. I think an simulator will make our pilots much better, we can ask the help of the americans about that since we also help them, and i think we can ask them some aircraft since we are allies. But success cant acquire only using fighter or bombers we also need reconnaisance planes. and better having drones, but thats impossible because drones are so expensive.

I think after Philippines get what is planned we now can protect our people.

But i hope someday Philippines buy Nuclear Powered Aircraft carriers... with some destroyers and gun boats, with that i think we can guard our country on land, air surface and in waters.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Looks like a ripoff of the YF-23 ATF competitor.
    except the YF-23 doesn't have horizontal tails, TVC and movable LERX

so it's basically a more maneuverable version made by "dry"
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by edmond2009 View Post
    That plan is very very good! 2 thumbs up! im not that expert in fighter planes but, i think Philippines don't need to focus in just one specific type of plane, F35 is great but expensive, buying 3 pcs is great, and some F18 because they are multi role, and it fits to us Filipinos since we are multirole. About our pilot, there are no problem with that, Filipinos are great, they can adjust in any situation in an instant. I think an simulator will make our pilots much better, we can ask the help of the americans about that since we also help them, and i think we can ask them some aircraft since we are allies. But success cant acquire only using fighter or bombers we also need reconnaisance planes. and better having drones, but thats impossible because drones are so expensive.

I think after Philippines get what is planned we now can protect our people.

But i hope someday Philippines buy Nuclear Powered Aircraft carriers... with some destroyers and gun boats, with that i think we can guard our country on land, air surface and in waters.
    By the way we manage our country, this may not happen in our lifetime.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    More good men lose in another paf plane crash... Soo tragic and ironic.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_DCP View Post
    By the way we manage our country, this may not happen in our lifetime.

not to mention maintaining the birds, fueling the birds specially aerial refueling, securing the birds and training and constantly training and maintaining and daily keeping the birds out of the hands of possible terrorsists.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Many planescrash hapens to our pilots and that's sad. but i think that, its because of planes, maybe too old, or not maintained well. . .

good planes + well maintained + well trained filipino pilot = powerful airforce

im sure of that

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by edmond2009 View Post

good planes + well maintained + well trained filipino pilot = powerful airforce
    shitty planes + poorly maintained + so-so trained filipino pilot = P A F

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    What AIR FORCE? PAF have virtually no FORCE in the AIR? They are more of a ground force.

What the government can afford will most likely not even good enough defend our skies?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    What AIR FORCE? PAF have virtually no FORCE in the AIR? They are more of a ground force.

What the government can afford will most likely not even good enough defend our skies?

it's been a long time ago joke: Philippine Air Force = 99% air + 1 % force

Air Force to buy fighter jets by 2011