New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi rebeccaxxx,

I was the person zhu220 referred to as the one who changed the ALTO's stock steel wheels with new (actually slightly used) alloys.

I was lucky to get the alloys for Php8,000.00 only. They were original Suzuki alloys (4 inches width, size 13").

I still have the stock full wheel covers and I will give it to you for free

If you are interested just email me at noeldeleondomingo*yahoo.com.ph where I can give you my full contact details and hand over the wheel covers so you won't need to buy a set.

Cheers
    Noel (sunday22 in this forum thread)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi guys,

please dont forget, you have a suzuki club na ah. hopefully you would join us in our monthly EBs - it is held every last saturday of the month at pioneer center, pasig city.

hope you would pay us a visit -> www.clubcarryph.tk

nga pala, any reactions on the puny tires the alto has when it comes to potholes and other stuff found on the road?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    hi guys,

please dont forget, you have a suzuki club na ah. hopefully you would join us in our monthly EBs - it is held every last saturday of the month at pioneer center, pasig city.

hope you would pay us a visit -> www.clubcarryph.tk

nga pala, any reactions on the puny tires the alto has when it comes to potholes and other stuff found on the road?

sir j-six, i've been trying to access the website but always in vain. kindly check what's wrong in it. bec. even i used diff. lines in accessing it always in vain. always got this message.

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

maraming salamat po!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi guys!
    I am also a Suzuki ALTO owner. Mine is a red one. It's a fun car to drive. As this car has only 47hp & barely 800cc, it's still a good car. Though some steep roads may have the engine roar a bit. But it's expected naman. I was able to bring my Alto *the project site & it was a rocky terrain path! Ang galing ng suspensions kasi kaya ang muddy path. i love my Alto kasi magaling sa singitan lalo sa traffic jam. It's so easy to park & fast to clean kasi bubulit car nga! Above all it's a so fuel efficient!!! Tipid sobra. Thanks for this thread Knight rider!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hi guys!

Good day!

I hope rebeccaxxx that you will finally bring home your brand new alto and also take advantage of sunday22's metal covers.

Sunday22, thanks for your generosity may God continually to bless you and may your tribe increase! Sana dumami pa ang mga taong generous like you!

Welcome to this forum too Tantra! Thanks for sharing your Alto experience with us!

J-six, regarding potholes on the road: It's easy with the alto to swerve and avoid those big potholes just look ahead so you can manuever your car pass them . The suspension works great and you get a comfortable ride even on our bumpy roads. Sorry wasnt able to join our suzuki owners GEB last Saturday, had some work to do. See you all next time!

Have a great day everyone!

God Bless!
    knight-rider

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    HI GUYZ!
    KUNG WALA PA KAYONG TAIL PIPE EH PAG NAPADAAN KAYO ACE HARDWARE(SM MALLS) PAKI CHECK NYO! MERONG MALIIT TAMANG TAMA KE ALTO. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN MGA P129.00 LANG. TRY NYO PARA LALONG MAGING ***Y ANG PIPE NI ALTO.

ANG BAIT TALAGA NI SUNDAY22 GOD BLESS!

TAKE CARE!

REGARDS,
    ZHU220

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hello to all...

im planning to buy an alto...baka meron kayo quick computation ng lowest DP and monthly ?

pwede din bako mag join kahit gawin ko taxi alto ?

about naman sa spareparts...madami na ba stock sa mga autoshops?
    and price(parts) comparison sa ibang brands ng car?

tia

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007

i have a 7 month old alto and recently ko lang nagamit kasi kelan lang ako natuto nag-drive......i have no plans on buying a car kaso ang cute talaga ng alto pati presyo para sa brand new car ^^ perfect para sa first car buyers...

i chose a silky silver metallic para visible pa rin kahit gabi...mejo classy itsura pag nilagyan ng stainless embelishments, sorry di ko kasi alam mga right terms sa car accessories...yung tambutso, sa plate number and mudguard na stainless...sa maintenance di ko alam kasi una pa lang pero so far wala naman ako gastos and ang tune up ko 1500 pesos lang bayad...sa gasoline naman sa tingin ko matipid kasi 600 pesos lang karga ko from caloocan to laguna then one week gamit ko papunta-punta office (15 mins drive) tapos uwi ulit caloocan, dami pa rin gas natira...kundi lang nakakahiya, papakarga ako ng 50 pesos, patak patak lang ang konsumo hehe

aircon nya, ang lamig talaga...and may heater din, kahit di naman gagamitin, nakakaaliw pa rin..may adjust adjust pa ng front light (4 settings), di ko to napapansin sa ibang cars..

spacious na rin sa loob kasi tatay and kuya ko, malalaking tao (5'10 sila) nagkasya plus ako sa likod, nakakatulog pa ko nakahiga, hehe

tapos, yung clutch nya parang may working level, haha...sa iba kasi parang derederetso...basta di ko ma-explain

hindi pa ko nahihirapan lumiko-liko, pwede nga umikot ikot pero di pa din abala sa trafik

actually, lahat gusto ko sa alto kahit yung mga reviews jan, di gano maganda...kasi naseserve naman nya purpose nya and depende na lang sa pag-maintain and pag-aalaga ng car

sa expressway lang kanina, pag may dumadaan na bus at trucks, parang nasisipa ako...pero slight lang naman...manageable pa din

downside lang, wala akong makitang mga spoilers, skirts, rain guard na ready mabibili, or ang hirap lang talaga maghanap ng mura

---nice to see people na gusto din ang alto apart from me.....hope to see more soon ^^

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    This is a great thread for Alto owners! Kudos to knight rider . I am happy to hear a lot from happy alto owners!

Meron bang automatic tong alto?

Can someone enumerate the features of the alto for both versions pls?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    http://www.auto-searchphilippines.co...PriceList.html

Im planning din to buy this coming december...

Suzuki ALTO [ARCHIVED]