New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 191 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shoefairy View Post

i have a 7 month old alto and recently ko lang nagamit kasi kelan lang ako natuto nag-drive......i have no plans on buying a car kaso ang cute talaga ng alto pati presyo para sa brand new car ^^ perfect para sa first car buyers...

i chose a silky silver metallic para visible pa rin kahit gabi...mejo classy itsura pag nilagyan ng stainless embelishments, sorry di ko kasi alam mga right terms sa car accessories...yung tambutso, sa plate number and mudguard na stainless...sa maintenance di ko alam kasi una pa lang pero so far wala naman ako gastos and ang tune up ko 1500 pesos lang bayad...sa gasoline naman sa tingin ko matipid kasi 600 pesos lang karga ko from caloocan to laguna then one week gamit ko papunta-punta office (15 mins drive) tapos uwi ulit caloocan, dami pa rin gas natira...kundi lang nakakahiya, papakarga ako ng 50 pesos, patak patak lang ang konsumo hehe

aircon nya, ang lamig talaga...and may heater din, kahit di naman gagamitin, nakakaaliw pa rin..may adjust adjust pa ng front light (4 settings), di ko to napapansin sa ibang cars..

spacious na rin sa loob kasi tatay and kuya ko, malalaking tao (5'10 sila) nagkasya plus ako sa likod, nakakatulog pa ko nakahiga, hehe

tapos, yung clutch nya parang may working level, haha...sa iba kasi parang derederetso...basta di ko ma-explain

hindi pa ko nahihirapan lumiko-liko, pwede nga umikot ikot pero di pa din abala sa trafik

actually, lahat gusto ko sa alto kahit yung mga reviews jan, di gano maganda...kasi naseserve naman nya purpose nya and depende na lang sa pag-maintain and pag-aalaga ng car

sa expressway lang kanina, pag may dumadaan na bus at trucks, parang nasisipa ako...pero slight lang naman...manageable pa din

downside lang, wala akong makitang mga spoilers, skirts, rain guard na ready mabibili, or ang hirap lang talaga maghanap ng mura

---nice to see people na gusto din ang alto apart from me.....hope to see more soon ^^

HI SHOEFAIRY!

ANG CUTE NAMAN NG ALTO MO! WELL YUNG MUD GUARD AT VISOR PWEDE MONG I TRY SA SUZUKI PLANT AT 6719722 T0 28 LOCAL 214 AND 215. GENUINE PARTS KAYA NO PROBLEM WITH THE FITTING.

TAKE CARE!

REGARDS,
    ZHU220

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    *thebat..pls see features below.

Alto Deluxe Alto Standard

Power Steering Electronic x
    Power Windows Front x
    Power Door Locks Standard x

Side moulding Black x
    Cargo cover Standard x

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mga Alto Owners na naka Deluxe and Standard,

post nyo naman gas consumption nyo and paki indicate if Deluxe or Standard ang alto nyo.

gaano ba kalaki ang gas consumption ng naka power steer vs manual Steer?

tia

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    same thing I just would like to ask how much was the DP and the monthly for the said DP?! Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zhu220 View Post
    HI SHOEFAIRY!

ANG CUTE NAMAN NG ALTO MO! WELL YUNG MUD GUARD AT VISOR PWEDE MONG I TRY SA SUZUKI PLANT AT 6719722 T0 28 LOCAL 214 AND 215. GENUINE PARTS KAYA NO PROBLEM WITH THE FITTING.

TAKE CARE!

REGARDS,
    ZHU220
    thanks ZHU220 ")

kahit spoiler na lang muna maikabit, solve na, hehe san kaya makahanap....budget din sana, wala nako makuha sponsor e.....hehe
    regards

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hi guys!

First I want to thank everyone for contributing to this forum. I'm glad to hear that more and more people are finding the alto awise choice not only for its fuel efficiency but also for the many things that alto allows us to enjoy.

I'm very sorry for not responding lately whenever I attempt to visit this site and go to our forum I always get an error page the headings are there but the forums are not displayed At last I'm in!!! Do you know why this thing happens or do you guys experience the same problem?

For those asking for the difference between the de luxe and standard models. Basically the de luxe have powersteering and front powerwindows. standard is two tone while de luxe models comes in same color for the bumpers. Actually i like the blue and black combination and was asking the sales agent if i can get a de luxe model with that color scheme. I finally settle for a white de luxe, white makes my alto bigger

May fuel consumption is still P500 a week. I decided to just limit my gas expense to P500 a week so I dont use my alto when I can take the lrt or mrt instead. If I'm going to makati for instance I would usually park at sm city free parking or at mc donalds quezon ave corner panay ave and ride the mrt and then get back and drive my alto to my house in caloocan. That way I still save a lot plus no more hassle in parking and parking fees, traffic and I arrive in time too. Plus I get to exercise too hehehe!

For those still considering to buy one I think the price is still the same: 355K for standard models and 398K for de luxe models. If you are planning to buy it through financing, go to your bank first and apply for a loan. It is cheaper that way than have the dealer do the loan application process for you. My bank gave me 19% for a 3 year loan while the dealer will give you 30%!!! I'm paying 10,604 monthly for 3 years.

My next project is to connect my generic ipod and or sony ericson w810 i to my car stereo system. ( I plan to buy a 4g produo mem stick too I have 1 g at present) I will have time to do that after I'm done with my comprehensive exam which will start on Oct 12 - 19 So guys please pray for me that i can hurdle this last requirements to finish my masters.

Thank you guys and gals and continue posting and have a great week ahead!

God bless!
    knight-rider

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]Thanks to all who replied, I will get my alto as soon as I come home from my training, I was able to talk to someone over the phone with a rep from suzuki pasong tamo, he said that the price will increase next year and he offered me to pay a reservation fee of 5k (fully refundable BTW)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]so that even if I would purchase by next year the price would be the same ? well I dont know if it true but first I have to check with my bank about the loan then its off to makati for me for the 5k reservation! then by next year ! A metallic virgin blue alto will immerge from the depths of hell terrorizing each and every car that he passes by….”with less gas consumption of course!! “[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Zhu220,

Sir, your coming from LP to pasig right? in a nutshell how much do you pay for gas on a weekly basis, this is that your using the C5 route right? from LP din kasi I just wanted to know sir!

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    HI!
    DURING MY FIRST 2 MONTHS MINONITOR KO GAS CONSUMPTION KO. MY WAY IS FROM GATCHALIAN-SUCAT ROAD, TRAMO THEN EDSA TO PASIG NA. I'M NOT USING C5 KAHIT SA GABI. SINUSUNDO KO PA KASI SA KALAYAAN EDSA WIFE KO. YUNG WAY KO MEDYO MA TRAFFIC SA GABI AND SA MORNING MEDYO NORMAL NAMAN. I THINK NAG AVERAGE AKO 14km/LITER(TWO WAY KO ABOUT 50km). ANG ALTO KO SO FAR PURE CITY DRIVING MAS TIPID DAW PAG SA EXPRESSWAY OR YUNG WALA GAANO TRAFFIC. IN TERMS OF PESO 50/14 * P40/LITER EH PHP142.00 DAILY CONSUMPTION KO. NOT BAD NA RIN KASI PAG NAG COMMUTE KA HALOS PAREHAS LANG AT NAPAKA DELIKADO PA SA HOLDUP.

REGARDS,
    ZHU220

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi. I'm planning to buy a Suzuki Alto. I read in some reviews that you should turn off the a/c when moving from 1st gear with four people on board else the car vibrates and acceleration is very sluggish. I'm concerned about this. Any comments? Thanks.

Suzuki ALTO [ARCHIVED]