New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 164 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by leoocampo View Post
    *go1, may mababasa ba tayo sir tungkol dyan sa performance chip na pinakabit ninyo? magkano aabutin yan?

Sir meron po nakapost sa Thai forums (http://www.pajerosportsociety.com/society/index.php?topic=5135.15) regarding this performance chip. Sir Dadz can give you more info about this chip. Pricing haven't been finalized yet but definitely cheaper than the other performance chips being sold by others.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post

220V x 500W outlet with flip-up cover

[SIZE=3]
    Eto ang Winner. In addition to charging gadgets....Pwede na mag hair dryer while on the go.....

*G01 - sir, Panasonic ba yung outlet?
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-pol View Post
    [SIZE=3]
    Eto ang Winner. In addition to charging gadgets....Pwede na mag hair dryer while on the go.....

*G01 - sir, Panasonic ba yung outlet?
    [/SIZE]
    hair dryer.... hmmmm.... nice....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by G01;16454

[COLOR=black
    OBD2 Scanner/Gauge and the Boost Gauge that I fixed earlier[/COLOR]

Eto yung pinaka na gustuhan ko sa mods ni sir G01, inexplain sa akin ni Sir dadz yung function nito.. ganda nito onboard monitoring computer, alam yung fault sa strada mo pati yung turbo boost pressure na monitor mo..
    Pwede rin ma clear yung ma fault sa strada mo..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Eto yung pinaka na gustuhan ko sa mods ni sir G01, inexplain sa akin ni Sir dadz yung function nito.. ganda nito onboard monitoring computer, alam yung fault sa strada mo pati yung turbo boost pressure na monitor mo..
    Pwede rin ma clear yung ma fault sa strada mo..
    sana may ganitong gadget para malaman kung nasa 'mood' yung nasa passenger seat hehehe... sigurado sold out agad!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    After a series of road tests we ended the test with this climb
    Yan ang "urban offroading". Hangang side curb/gutter pa lang ako.
    Panalo, sir.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

OBD2 Scanner/Gauge and the Boost Gauge that I fixed earlier
    Tulo laway na naman ako...
    Re: OBD2 scanner/gauge, where else can it be placed? Puede kaya above the A/C switches? Also, bakit -2psi ang boost?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008

1 Compressor Inlet
    2 Compressor Discharge
    3 Charge air cooler (CAC)
    4 Intake Valve
    5 Exhaust Valve
    6 Turbine Inlet
    7 Turbine Discharge

Yan sir boz hehehehehehe if naka neural or idle tayo yung turbine discharge lang ang gumagana going to the tambutso.

Pag na boost naman po tayo me reading na yung gauge measuring the air comming from the compressor discharge.

"Engine power is proportional to the amount of air and fuel that can get into the cylinders. All things being equal, larger engines flow more air and as such will produce more power. If we want our small engine to perform like a big engine, or simply make our bigger engine produce more power, our ultimate objective is to draw more air into the cylinder."

This is from a turbo company so like what i have said in the other thread kahit na anong chip ang ilagay unless the boost cut sensor is modified you will not get the full benefit of the modification, because we need the right amount of air and fuel to have a better power. Most chip will increased the fuel rail pressure but will not open the air pressure since the controller is not modified. A true perfromace chip will let you open the boost sensor so you can balance the air and fuel mixture, proper tuning is required to achieve this.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    1 Compressor Inlet
    2 Compressor Discharge
    3 Charge air cooler (CAC)
    4 Intake Valve
    5 Exhaust Valve
    6 Turbine Inlet
    7 Turbine Discharge

Yan sir boz hehehehehehe if naka neural or idle tayo yung turbine discharge lang ang gumagana going to the tambutso.

Pag na boost naman po tayo me reading na yung gauge measuring the air comming from the compressor discharge.

"Engine power is proportional to the amount of air and fuel that can get into the cylinders. All things being equal, larger engines flow more air and as such will produce more power. If we want our small engine to perform like a big engine, or simply make our bigger engine produce more power, our ultimate objective is to draw more air into the cylinder."

This is from a turbo company so like what i have said in the other thread kahit na anong chip ang ilagay unless the boost cut sensor is modified you will not get the full benefit of the modification, because we need the right amount of air and fuel to have a better power. Most chip will increased the fuel rail pressure but will not open the air pressure since the controller is not modified. A true perfromace chip will let you open the boost sensor so you can balance the air and fuel mixture, proper tuning is required to achieve this.
    Aprub! Kaya ako bilib sa yo eh. Test mo muna para alam mo kung i-re-recommend mo o hindi. Ayus. Problema lang, isa sa new year's resolution ko eh magtipid... patay na naman kay kumander...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Aprub! Kaya ako bilib sa yo eh. Test mo muna para alam mo kung i-re-recommend mo o hindi. Ayus. Problema lang, isa sa new year's resolution ko eh magtipid... patay na naman kay kumander...
    Pareho tayo sir medyo nakaka pansin na si missis puro test daw ako nag test hehehehehe imagine i have tested 6 commonrail chip and 3 injectors chip and it cost me alot hehehehehehehehehehe buti na lang mabait ako at magaling mag uto ke missis kaya nakaka lusot.

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]