New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 41 of 164 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #401
    Just today installed a rear stabilizer for better cornering and handling at high speed......




  2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,064
    #402
    ^^^ dadz, how much ganyan?

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #403
    For a minimum of 5 po sir TP for the builder is about 5,500 baht po yung ball joints pa lang sir is from the toyota camry po....................that is why the cost is a high.
    Last edited by dadz; January 4th, 2011 at 06:06 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    190
    #404
    ganda nyan ha....kaya siguro yan fabricate locally.

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #405
    Quote Originally Posted by KuL*z View Post
    ganda nyan ha....kaya siguro yan fabricate locally.
    yes sir kayang kaya po................sa galing pa natin mga pinoy hehehehehehehe

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #406
    Quote Originally Posted by KuL*z View Post
    ganda nyan ha....kaya siguro yan fabricate locally.
    ask martin2ez13 and another one who's name I forgot but also opted to install Stabilizer bar for the front and the rear....He joined us in pagudpud he also has a red strada....

    but it kinda looks different from the one sir dadz installed and if my math is correct medyo cheaper yung kay sir dadz...

    *sir TP...

    nakalimutan ko name nung isang naka stabilizer bar..brother nya yata yung nagpost nung vid natin sa pagudpud... naka glasses na semi bald ang haircut...hehe

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,064
    #407
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    ask martin2ez13 and another one who's name I forgot but also opted to install Stabilizer bar for the front and the rear....He joined us in pagudpud he also has a red strada....

    but it kinda looks different from the one sir dadz installed and if my math is correct medyo cheaper yung kay sir dadz...

    *sir TP...

    nakalimutan ko name nung isang naka stabilizer bar..brother nya yata yung nagpost nung vid natin sa pagudpud... naka glasses na semi bald ang haircut...hehe
    hehe nakalimutan ko na din bro... wag mo na tanungin si sael and docglen, may memory gap na yung mga yun! wahahaha

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #408
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    hehe nakalimutan ko na din bro... wag mo na tanungin si sael and docglen, may memory gap na yung mga yun! wahahaha
    Aray ko TP na sobrahan na kasi sa red wine si pakner ko masyadong matamis kasi hehehehehehehehehe

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,064
    #409
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Aray ko TP na sobrahan na kasi sa red wine si pakner ko masyadong matamis kasi hehehehehehehehehe
    hehehe, pero balita ko malinis ang tambutso ni pakner mo when he went home that night hahahahaha

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    110
    #410
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Just today installed a rear stabilizer for better cornering and handling at high speed......




    yan gusto ko sway bars wala dito nyan eh i only have strut bars not sway bars

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]