New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 164 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydq View Post
    haha.. thanks for the offer but on my end i cant think of anything to cheap.. haha and im currently short to afford any pricey upgrades. Christmas season kills me.. hehe
    No sales will be done sir just a demo and show of the new products, the sales will be done thru a shop po they will be the installer, tuner and dealer of the future products for performance.

dont worry sir the cost is not near the price of other brands also the smart guage will be showned and the price will be offered for the shop po since sila ang mag benta.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    No sales will be done sir just a demo and show of the new products, the sales will be done thru a shop po they will be the installer, tuner and dealer of the future products for performance.

dont worry sir the cost is not near the price of other brands also the smart guage will be showned and the price will be offered for the shop po since sila ang mag benta.

thats good to hear! heads up nalang sir for the demo

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mga sir's i will be going back to manila for 3 days to demo a ECU/Commonrail piggy back for our truck and also the smart guage any one interested pls let us know. the system is the one i did the dyno test on my truck there are one one wire to be cut for the boost cut control and wires to be tap in the RPM and TPS wires in the ECU.
    ayos to. mas marami ng options for piggyback. sana yung distrubutor dito will also have a dyno or atleast a butt dyno for tuning.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carl0boy View Post
    ayos to. mas marami ng options for piggyback. sana yung distrubutor dito will also have a dyno or atleast a butt dyno for tuning.
    Sir kahit walang dyno pwede siya ma tune, real time tuning kami dito. after that then na lang mag decide kung mag dybo ulit. Our truck can have up to 5 piggyback system all at the same time.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir kahit walang dyno pwede siya ma tune, real time tuning kami dito. after that then na lang mag decide kung mag dybo ulit. Our truck can have up to 5 piggyback system all at the same time.
    nice! nakaka curious results

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    the strada will take you to the heavens!!
    from heavens to the LOMIHAN........

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_cykb24 View Post

from heavens to the LOMIHAN........
    Heaven = Lomi????

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Just browsed this in the net, meron kayang gumagawa neto locally?

ganda eh. hehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ampogi nung orange ... :drool:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo0803 View Post
    Just browsed this in the net, meron kayang gumagawa neto locally?

ganda eh. hehe
    kaya kaya ng mga fbaricators natin to?? hehe ang ganda ng black

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]