New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 164 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir dadz, Increasing intercooler will also increase additional HP and Torque?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Next thing to install maybe over the week end........................our stock inter cooler is only 11X9X2 inches.

In a hot temp countries most of the time the stock inter cooler acts a heat sink because of it's size.

We use inter cooler to cool the air from the compressor to intake. A cold air have more oxygen making it more efficient in combustion.

New Size 17.5 X 9 X 2.5 / 2.5

wow nice. kas kasyang kasya ba sa atin yan? medyo malaki rin ang difference

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydq View Post
    wow nice. kas kasyang kasya ba sa atin yan? medyo malaki rin ang difference
    Yes sir kasya po siya i will post some pics pag install so that me reference.

*sir alainroyce it does add a small amount of HP and torque to nothing at all pag mali ang combination, say napa laki nag husto yung intercooler even the pipe kung masyadong malaki or maliit hindi siya magiging efficient.

Will install this one on my truck then test ride before offering it to the club.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Some more pics of measurement................
    17.5 inches width

9 inches height

2.5 inches thick

2.5 inches tube.........

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    The rear sway bar/stabilizer bar is not only bling it does have a purpose and function.

I already have a couple of orders already just waiting for 3 mores. This can be installed DIY i will email you the installation instruction with supporting pics.
    It is always nice to get your hands dirty.

[SIZE=3]
    Sir Dadz,

I like this Mod, for performance kasi.

Question is, how will this affect the "ride" of our trucks? Many of us chose the strada/triton because of its car like or forgiving ride feel. Will the bars make the ride more stiff? Or it will only reduce body roll but not affect comfort?[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-pol View Post
    [SIZE=3]
    Sir Dadz,

I like this Mod, for performance kasi.

Question is, how will this affect the "ride" of our trucks? Many of us chose the strada/triton because of its car like or forgiving ride feel. Will the bars make the ride more stiff? Or it will only reduce body roll but not affect comfort?[/SIZE]

agreed! but i think its only for stabilizing on corners which all tall vehicles suffer from usually. im not sure it will affect the "car like feel".. just the same good question.

Sir dadz whats your take on the addon?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydq View Post
    agreed! but i think its only for stabilizing on corners which all tall vehicles suffer from usually. im not sure it will affect the "car like feel".. just the same good question.

Sir dadz whats your take on the addon?
    It does affect the ride, you feel a little stiffness on the rear. The body roll will be lessen also.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sir dadz, bolt on ba yung intercooler sa existing supports ng oem pati yung piping? hope na madala mo dito sa pinas.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    another mods done to my friends strada..rear bumper with tire carier..

front view

rear installation

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jubs00 View Post
    sir dadz, bolt on ba yung intercooler sa existing supports ng oem pati yung piping? hope na madala mo dito sa pinas.
    Sir hindi siya bolt on yung mounting gagawan mo nag flat bar sa ibabaw nag intercooler para ma kabit sa dating butas and yung pipes you will need to alter the stock pipes to connect sa intercooler na bago.

Yung stock kasi na intercooler sobra liit wala pa sa kalahati nag front natin.

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]