New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 164 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Huwaw! Ang lapad nun, sir.

hardcore yang si boy25 eh... nasa monty na nya ngayun yan...

nagpalit na sya ngayun..naka 33x10.5x16....malakas masyado ang offroad syndrome para ma resist....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    really hard to resist going out of your normal way sir lr hehehehehehehehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post

295/50/20
    Thanks for the quick reply sir

mga idol, post naman kayo ng ibang photos ng strada with 265/65 or 60/ 18

undecided pa kasi ako kung ano ok na size and bihira ako makakita ng 18's. hindi ko sure kung bitin o sakto lang ang 18's sa looks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post

nice pics sir.. camping beside the strada,, hehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Mga sir's i will be going back to manila for 3 days to demo a ECU/Commonrail piggy back for our truck and also the smart guage any one interested pls let us know. the system is the one i did the dyno test on my truck there are one one wire to be cut for the boost cut control and wires to be tap in the RPM and TPS wires in the ECU.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Mga sir's i will be going back to manila for 3 days to demo a ECU/Commonrail piggy back for our truck and also the smart guage any one interested pls let us know. the system is the one i did the dyno test on my truck there are one one wire to be cut for the boost cut control and wires to be tap in the RPM and TPS wires in the ECU.
    mesh grill sir how much..just incase hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010

Nakakainggit ang adventure nyo, Sir Dadz! Ano po ang temperature nung gabi?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *Dadz
    Sir meron ako PM sa iyo matagal na regarding sa smartgauge. patanong na din price nun mesh grill

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008

the strada will take you to the heavens!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010

haha.. thanks for the offer but on my end i cant think of anything to cheap.. haha and im currently short to afford any pricey upgrades. Christmas season kills me.. hehe

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]