New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    UST simply outplayed La Salle again.
    3 ba Naman Ang pvl coaches sa braintrust Ng uste. That's a formidable group of tacticians and mentors españa has maski Anong angulo tingnan.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by baludoy; April 28th, 2024 at 01:32 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    magaling mag scout ng talent ni coach kungfu ah .... Angge Poyos on recruitment call from UST coach Kungfu Reyes

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    media's lament ... La Salle's volleyball program can treat media better

"xxx

Just to be clear, the UAAP has no rules in place requiring volleyball players to talk to reporters after matches, so La Salle didn't break any protocols or anything like that.

But just because what they did was allowable absent any set guidelines on media availability doesn't mean it was right, either.

That silent treatment was dirty, discourteous.

xxx"

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Was watching the NU-FEU WVT match today.

I don't know about you but something was very fishy about the game and its not from Navotas.

In one crucial sequence, I said to myself that this key player is going to do a service error and true enough, it happened.

Hmmmmm .....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i really thought the dlsu wvt would go back-to-back this season. baka mamaya iyong mga university belt girls ang magkita-kita pa sa finals.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i really thought the dlsu wvt would go back-to-back this season. baka mamaya iyong mga university belt girls ang magkita-kita pa sa finals.

Battle of Sampaloc for the finals. Well, at least the match went a full distance but UST just played better in the end and it wasn't meant for La Salle to repeat. Looking back, that injury to Angel Canino may have made the difference.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    a new WVT champion will be crowned this season ... UST Tigresses dethrone La Salle, reach UAAP Finals

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hoping UST would go all the way & finally take home the crown this year.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Battle of Sampaloc for the finals. Well, at least the match went a full distance but UST just played better in the end and it wasn't meant for La Salle to repeat.
    i'm hoping it would be a ust vs feu showdown in the finals. para maiba naman ang mga aktres at aktor sa kampeonato.

Looking back, that injury to Angel Canino may have made the difference.
    yeah, canino's injury was consequential. although, i was always expecting coach ramil to develop a plan to circumvent her ailing star's inability to load up her usual potent self. i mean with very solid players like malaluan , gigante, soreno, provido , laput, etc. ; i really thought they were still formidable enough to make a run for the repeat.
    Last edited by baludoy; May 7th, 2024 at 11:03 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Season 86 Men's and Women's V-Finals are all NU vs UST

I wonder which school will bring home both crowns ....