New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Is she good? Well not good enough to crack the line up of La Salle hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    njigha was sought after coming out of high school. she's definitely got the skills. but after not facing stiff competition for several years, well, let's hope she hasn't stagnated.

So she lost 2 playing years na? (1 in La Salle then another 1 red shirting?)
    if i'm not mistaken njigha is a one and done proposition because i understand she's already doing her post grad.

kaya ang nakakapanghinayang talaga si bombita and paniqui. the girls would've been serviceable and of big help this season. they would've been eligible to wear the blue and white for at least 2 playing years. but at this point, it's as they say, just all water under the bridge and all that jazz.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    njigha was sought after coming out of high school. she's definitely got the skills. but after not facing stiff competition for several years, well, let's hope she hasn't stagnated.

if i'm not mistaken njigha is a one and done proposition because i understand she's already doing her post grad.

kaya ang nakakapanghinayang talaga si bombita and paniqui. the girls would've been serviceable and of big help this season. they would've been eligible to wear the blue and white for at least 2 playing years. but at this point, it's as they say, just all water under the bridge and all that jazz.
    Ah ok well any good addition ot the team is good news hehe.

So saan naglaro yung Bombita & Paniqui?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bombita and Panique are currently playing in NU. They are the replacements when Bella and Alinsug graduates.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ateneo already has a girls VT under the tutelage of former UAAP champion coach Babes Castillo.

Hopefully, a pool from where to draw the future senior players

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Ateneo already has a girls VT under the tutelage of former UAAP champion coach Babes Castillo.

Hopefully, a pool from where to draw the future senior players

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!
    Ah any significant player joining the seniors next year?

Quote Originally Posted by mayk_bam View Post
    Bombita and Panique are currently playing in NU. They are the replacements when Bella and Alinsug graduates.
    Ah ok thanks! Seldom watch the whole game of NU kaya not that familiar with their names

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ah any significant player joining the seniors next year?
    I have no idea but I heard that they won some off campus / off UAAP tourneys already. I could be wrong though.

They were formed only recently, about just last year I believe.

EDIT: Ito sila: Meet the players of Ateneo de Manila's first ever girls' volleyball team | News | Ateneo de Manila University

They are part of the UAAP HS Volleyball tourney pala

GO ATENEO! OBF
    FABILIOH!
    Last edited by 111prez; April 25th, 2024 at 06:40 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ah any significant player joining the seniors next year
    the niece of ateneo basketball legend and ginebra stalwart, the late great Nonoy Chuatico, just passed the acet. she's a primo juniors (6'1 na daw ang tangkad) middle blocker from bacolod city. hopefully, she remains steadfast to her uncle's ateneo roots and choose to ultimately matriculate at loyola heights.
    Last edited by baludoy; April 26th, 2024 at 10:52 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Angel Canino is back.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    What a game! Parang finals! Good to see Canino back but it wasn’t enough as UST gets this game 1 win in a virtual best of three.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    UST simply outplayed La Salle again.