New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is an effective remedy against drug addiction and cost less - love and attention. You put addicts in rehab, they wouldnt get any love and will be given the wrong attention.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Not sure about the outcome, but here's one from amazon for USD127.....

Pocket size battery, so should be safe...

tDCS Device - TheBrainDriver v2. tDCS Digital Precision + Safety Features. (Everything Included. Ready-to-Use). - - Amazon.com

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.6K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Yes!. Maybe, this is one of the chinese-made models. The original device was called "brain tuner' by Dr. Bob Beck in 1983.
    Napakamura compared with those approved by US FDA. 600usd. I,ll visit amazon and read the specs. Thanks for the info.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Dont think so. I dont speak and act like him. On the contrary, the dutertards do, so...

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
    Sorry, ha? Mura yata yong sinabi mo. Parang ogag? I take it back then.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hold your horses!! I visited amazon and found out that the device is tdcs. There are several modalities on the market that use tacs, ECT, among others. tdcs applies direct current to the brain. para sa mga baliw ito.

The proper specs for CES are: freq= 0.5hz, 1hz, 4hz, 10hz, 100hz up to several khz. This freqs are produced simultaneously and applied to the earlobes at 1mA for a duration of 20"-30'/day. No advantage is gained with prolonged use, may overdose din ito. It is imperative that the time does not exceed 30".

Kaya pala may kamuraan. Anyway, the TENS device could be modified to produce less than 1 V pulsing. The max TENS output could go up to 250V p-p, bipolar nga pero prito naman ang grey matter. The original CES device from the inventor is available at SOTA.com

The best way to test a CES device is to pass the output through a Spectrum Analyzer because meters do not lie, usually.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yun taser gun may effect ba yun sa mind problems if say regularly every morning tine-taser mo sya

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *** addiction ano gamot

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    *** addiction ano gamot
    Mas delicado kung nagamot yan, bro. Baka saksakin ka ni gf.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yun taser gun may effect ba yun sa mind problems if say regularly every morning tine-taser mo sya

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    *** addiction ano gamot
    kung ako ikaw, di ko na pakikialaman ang addiktion na ganyan. God given gift yan. Enjoyin mo na lang while it last. lilipas din yan!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Mas delicado kung nagamot yan, bro. Baka saksakin ka ni gf.
    See what i mean?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast