New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    10ma will fry her brain!
    Ang CES device need less than 1ma or 1000uA. Actually, it requires less than 800uA. I usually use 80uA because at 1000ua
    nararamdaman ko na. In the USA, some doctors use 4ma for a short time only.

Legend: uA means a millionth of an ampere. At 100-400ma, in shock ka na. Ang inasemble kong CES para sa personal use is 80-800uA, adjustable by the user.

For those who understand 'brain entrainment' the frequencies mostly used are 0.1hz to 100hz. For yogis, they use freq above beta which is 30-100hz when their mind is at its most active.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Tama Mr Big; trip ko 'to. May magagawa ba ako, sa tutuo naman. Kaya ko namang panindigan.

Ms. Cathy, trip mo rin ba ang foods? Kung addiction na yan, magorder ka sa NZ or sa sota.com
    I like sweets only. Why? That's my addiction

Plus my crush/heartbreaker, addicting also [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I like sweets only. Why? That's my addiction

Plus my crush/heartbreaker, addicting also [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Your first addiction; may solution diyan; ' behaviour change' tone such as eating less or breaking an addiction; for the second, I do not recommend 'curing' that! in fact, i will recommend 'arousal' tone hehe.

Sayang nga lang at hindi ako marunong magpadala ng tone files. Pls try; raisingmyvibrationsdotcom ni trent james. you'll find the use of all freq from 0.1 hz to above 100hz. One word of caution: do not overdo it, a 30"/day is sufficient. Pls note that the CES device use ALL the frequencies SIMULTANEOUSLY while brain entrainment use one or two freqs at a time.

Happy listening!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    for the second, I do not recommend 'curing' that! in fact, i will recommend 'arousal' tone hehe. !
    I don't even need that anymore, it's through the roof already when it comes to crush

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't even need that anymore, it's through the roof already when it comes to crush
    huh? I knew that beforehand. Very lucky u. so, you are on auto-play? icon11.png

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    huh? I knew that beforehand. Very lucky u. so, you are on auto-play? icon11.png
    Not so lucky since we are not in contact anymore. But seriously, even I was amazed at myself that I could feel that strongly about someone Same feeling siguro pag manyak pag nakakita ng maganda na ***y, you think about doing all sorts of things hahaha

What do you mean I am on auto play?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456