2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Baka pede i-taser yun *** organ para mawala ang addiction

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    whyzapwithelectricity.pdf
    bloodelectrificationand frequency.pdf

Electromedicine is the medicine of the future, syempre merged with pharmaceuticals. For doctors of the future.
    Last edited by pyramid00; September 18th, 2016 at 12:44 PM. Reason: spelling

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post

Electromedicine is the medicine of the future, syempre merged with pharmaceuticals. For doctors of the future.
    If you are aware of the ad showing mr. sugianto with an oversized throat, sa beginning pa lang, ginamitan na dapat ng electromagnetic pulser gaya ng sa: bob beck protocol. May mga tumutubong fleshy, itchy growth sa soles ng paa ko. ginamitan ko ng electromagnetic pulses na 4 pps na ginawa ko based on the bb protocol (lo-power version). Habang nanunuod ng tv, ipinapatong ko ang transducer sa growth. Nawawala ito after a week. Ilang bese na nangyari ito. Electromagnetic pulsing had been known to shrink tumours.

Can't explain why the fleshy growth disappears. Do I have to know or understand the mechanics why na-cure ako? Mas maganda siguro kung alam ko para makatulong ang placebo effect.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

The fig. shows the original freq/harmonics produced by the first CES device. Note the absence of freq below 1khz which is almost non-existent.

img001.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

The fig show the improved CES device showing the absence of freq/harmonics below 1khz.

img002.jpg

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The fig show the improved CES device showing the absence of freq/harmonics below 1khz.

img002.jpg
    The freq/harmonics developed by our design. The freq/harmonics (less than 5hz to 10,000hz encompassing all known and unknown beneficial freq/harmonics.

img003.jpg
    Last edited by pyramid00; September 18th, 2016 at 07:02 PM. Reason: incorrect data.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Facts About Drug Abuse
    Despite the seemingly tamed and glamorized idea of drug use, it must be remembered that it can still lead to abuse, addiction, legal offenses, serious health problems, and even death.
    We must understand that there is no way to predict the effect that a drug can have on a person, especially if it is the first time they try it, and even regardless of dose and amount. Given that each person’s brain and body chemistry are different, each person would also have a different tolerance for drugs.
    Drugs
    Drugs are chemicals that affect a person in such a way as to bring about physiological, emotional, or behavioral change.
    ‘Dangerous drugs’ are those that have high tendency for abuse and dependency, these substances may be organic or synthetic, and pose harm to those who use them.
    Drug Abuse
    Drug abuse exists when a person continually uses a drug other than its intended purpose. This continued use can lead to drug dependence, a state of physical and psychological dependence or both on a dangerous drug.
    Drug Addiction
    Drug addiction is a complex, and often chronic, brain disease. It is characterized by execessive drug craving, seeking, and use. Addiction is caused by brain changes caused by constant drug use.
    Dependency
    This is the state of physical and psychological dependence, or both, on a dangerous drug, or drugs, experienced by a person following the use of that substance on a periodic or continuous basis. A person dependent on drugs will experience withdrawal reactions (also known as “cold turkey”, symptoms that occur after long-term use of a drug is reduced or stopped abruptly) after abstaining from drugs.
    Drug Abuse: By the Numbers
    Estimated Drug Users in the Philippines: 1.3 Million
    Profile of Drug Users
    Mean Age: 20-29 years old
    Ratio of Male is to Female Users: 10:1
    Civil Status: Married
    Employment Status: Employed
    Educational Attainment: High School Level
    Nature of Drug Use: Poly drug use
    Commonly Abused Substances:
    (1) Methamphetamine Hydrochloride (Shabu)
    (2) Cannabis (Marijuana)
    (3) Inhalants (Contact Cement)
    * Figure estimates from the 2012 Household Survey on the Nature and Extent of Drug Abuse in the Philippines conducted by the DDB with the Philippine Normal University.
    Most commonly abused drugs in and their Ill Effects
    Methamphetamine Hydrochloride (Shabu)
    Methamphetamine hydrochloride is found to have harmful effects to the brain. It changes how the brain functions. Studies have shown that methamphetamine abusers have reduced motor skills and impaired verbal learning as a result of alterations in the activity of the dopamine, a neurotransmitter involved in reward, motivation, experience of pleasure and motor function.
    Street names: shabs, ice, meth, crystal, kristal, basura, tawas

Other adverse effects of methamphetamine:

o
    • Extreme weight loss
    • Severe dental problems (“meth mouth”)
    • Anxiety
    • Confusion
    • Insomnia
    • Mood disturbances
    • Violent behavior
    Cannabis Sativa (Marijuana)
    Marijuana use impairs a person's ability to form new memories and to shift focus. Its active component, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) also disrupts coordination and balance, posture, and reaction time (experience commonly referred to as “spacing out”). Thus, chronic marijuana use significantly reduces a person’s capacity to learn, carry-out complicated tasks, participate in sports, driving and operating other machineries. Studies also show that marijuana use can lead to lung cancer and other problems in the respiratory and immune systems.
    Street names: weed, jutes, pot, grass, damo, chongke
    Health problems that come with the use of marijuana include:

• Problems with memory and learning
    • Distorted perception(sights, sounds, time, touch)
    • Trouble with thinking and problem solving
    • Loss of motor coordination
    • Increased heart rate and palpitations
    Inhalants
    The effects of inhalants are similar to that of alcohol, including slurred speech, lack of coordination, euphoria and dizziness. Inhalant abusers may also experience lightheadedness, hallucinations, and delusions.
    Harmful irreversible effects of inhalants include:

o

• Hearing loss
    • Limb spasms
    • Central nervous system or brain damage
    • Bone marrow damage
    Signs of Drug Abuse
    The following are common signs of drug revealed by individual using drugs. While not all of these signs mean that one person is involved in drugs and there could be some other physical or emotional problem that is causing these behaviors, there is high chance that drug use may be a possibility:

• declining interest in school or work
    • suddenly changes friends (hangs out with individuals known for their drug use)
    • becomes pessimistic, irritable and anxious all the time
    • asks to be left alone a lot
    • is always tired (or makes it as an excuse to be left alone)
    • becomes careless and often becomes involved in accidents
    • becomes implicated in a lot of fights
    • frequent mood swings
    • sudden change in appearance and conduct (red or puffy eyes, weight changes, constant complaints of headaches or stomachaches, shaking, incessant cough, brown stains on fingertips, stumbling, or a constant runny nose)
    • loss of interest in hobbies or sports
    • exhibits poor judgment
    • finds it difficult to concentrate
    Helping Victims of Drug Abuse
    If you suspect that a friend is using drugs, talk to him or her. Let your friend know that you care. Talk to your parents, teacher, school counselor, or another trusted adult. Offer to go with your friend to his parents or a counselor for help.
    You alone can't make your friend stop doing drugs. It takes professional help. Counseling, treatment and rehabilitation are among the interventions that can help someone struggling with the compulsion to use drugs. You may contact us via this website and our social networking accounts or over the phone (+63-929-1753) for other queries and means of helping a person recover from drug dependency.
    Words to Know
    Addiction - A person has an addiction when he becomes dependent on or craves a drug and believes he needs the drug to live. All an addicted drug user can think about is getting the next dose after getting high.
    Depressant - A depressant is a drug that slows a person down. Doctors prescribed depressants to help people be less angry, anxious, or tense. Depressants relax muscles and make people feel sleepy or like their head are stuffed.
    Hallucinogen - A hallucinogen is a drug, such as LSD, that changes a person's mood and makes him see, hear, or think things that aren't really there. Hallucinogens change the way a person feels time, making it seem to slow down. As the name implies, hallucinogens may cause hallucinations - this is when people think they see or hear imaginary people or things.
    High - A high is the feeling that drug users want to get when they take drugs. There are many types of high, including a spacey feeling, euphoria, or a feeling that a person has “special powers”, such as the ability to fly or see into the future.
    Stimulant - A stimulant speeds up a person's body and brain. Stimulants, such as methamphetamines, have the opposite effect of depressants. Usually stimulants make a person high energetic. When the effects of a stimulant wear off, a person will feel tired or sick.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Ofc of the President
    c/o pace_op*malacanang.gov.ph

Dr. Paulyn Jean B. Rosell-Ubial
    Ofc of the Sec, DOH
    c/o Dr. Lilibeth C. David
    Usec of Health
    Lilibethdavid18*yahoo.com

Hon. Maria Josefina G. Belmonte
    vicemayor*quezoncity.gov.ph

Sec. Felipe L. Roxas Jr
    info*ddb.gov.ph

Sir/Ma’am,

Due to the herculean tasks of rehabilitating thousands of addicts all over our country, I want to contribute my two-cents worth in helping to bring down the hassle of rehab procedures that require a longer time in patient care, and the frightful pangs of withdrawal.

In 2013, I had been using a system called ‘brain entrainment’ which call for hearing brain frequencies that could change our behavior; e.g., we could change our moods by changing our ‘vibes’ from being sleepy to alertness and vice versa. If one wants to sleep, a freq in the theta band could be listened to
    and within 20-30 minutes, drowsiness will be felt. Please google ‘brain entrainment’ to fully understand this phenomena. I believe in the efficacy of controlling our brain with frequencies. Last Jan 4, I had my first hypertension symptom brought about by eating lechon during the holidays (this was the time when many personalities had succumbed to this dreaded silent killer). I dreaded the thought of taking daily maintenance for high blood pressure. I listened to an isochronic tone on Youtube and in less than 30”, the symptom subsided like magic. At the moment, I’ve had four serious attacks and more than eight mild ones. Many succumb to a 3rd or 4th attack. Thanks to brain entrainment.

I also undertook to construct electronic devices such as (1) blood electrification unit – to kill the pathogens in the blood that cause HIV, dengue, etc. (2) magnetic pulser – applies strong magnetic energy to the lympth glands (3) TENS – transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator- used by physical therapist for sports injuries and pain relief (electro-acupuncture) and (4)(CES)cranial electrotheraphy stimulator - the latest device used for stress, anxiety, depression and CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY - (addiction).

Since I had built a CES device, I have been using it occasionally to treat my depression. They say that electronics is the medicine of the future, (instead of taking chemical drugs which cures but could have a severe side effect). Of course, I still take OTC medicine like pain killers, vitamins and VCO, combined with using the electronic devices.

The gist of this email is that I believe that CES devices is the best solution in the rehabilitation of our hapless kababayans who are now in the thousands (600 thousand as of August 15, 2016.) Withdrawal is lessened and could cure many types of addiction from smoking, alcoholism, marijuana to meth (shabu). It is now used by patients in the USA under FDA control.

Being aware of the colossal predicament of rehabilitation of addicts, I had filed a UM patent today August 15, at the patent office to assist in the rehab process. If accepted for rehab use, the government could have two options; purchase units from abroad * 400usd to 500usd/unit or more or build it locally * less than P5000/unit. The biggest advantage of CES devices is that it could be used personally without the assistance of a neuro-theraphist. For those who could afford it, they could use the device in the comfort/privacy of their homes. Please search “cranial electrotheraphy stimulation”.

Hoping that I could help in this cause, I remain

Sincerely yours,

PERLITO G. CABAUATAN & SONS
    (Inventors/developers = Nuvitron Electronic Fuel Saver 2008-nuvisys.blogspot.com
    Cranial Electrotheraphy Stimulator 2016)

Encl: CES/Brain Entrainment research – 2013

The Rise of Cranial Electrotheraphy

Thousands of addicts are crying for our:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    live and let live papi walang basagan ng trip....
    Tama Mr Big; trip ko 'to. May magagawa ba ako, sa tutuo naman. Kaya ko namang panindigan.

Ms. Cathy, trip mo rin ba ang foods? Kung addiction na yan, magorder ka sa NZ or sa sota.com
    Last edited by pyramid00; June 25th, 2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast