New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you be buying the new APPLE iPAD 3 ??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 24.24%
  • No

23 69.70%
  • Undecided

1 3.03%
  • Waiting for my Christmas gift to arrive early this year.

1 3.03%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    2 na ipad2 namin e, 16gig wifi saka 32gig wifi-3g. actually ginagamit ko lang yung ipad 3g pag waiting sa wife matapos siya mag-zumba hahaha. ayaw ko tumambay sa starbucks at baka mapagkamalian pa akong trying hard na yuppy na walang wifi sa bahay!

at wala namang 4g sa pinas so what for ang ipad3?
    Ipad3 retina and 5 megapixel camera. I believe will change the way we photograph and video things. Instant edit na kse yan as well as instant organization whether sa cloud or hard drive mo.

existing cameras of today are becoming dumb sa Dami steps sa workflow process. we all know nman that apple makes good cameras kahit 5 mp or 8mp. Who needs bigger MP eh we are becoming paperless so no more prints. a true 8MP can display crisp pictures na

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mga may ipad 3 na, does it really get very hot?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    2 na ipad2 namin e, 16gig wifi saka 32gig wifi-3g. actually ginagamit ko lang yung ipad 3g pag waiting sa wife matapos siya mag-zumba hahaha. ayaw ko tumambay sa starbucks at baka mapagkamalian pa akong trying hard na yuppy na walang wifi sa bahay!

at wala namang 4g sa pinas so what for ang ipad3?
    Diba wala na naman wifi sa SB....

---

*topic: No, i don't even have a tablet. Relatives do, though. My iTouch 4g Is more than enough IMO. Although I'm not really crossing out the idea to have one. Might end up with an Android, though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Ipad3 retina and 5 megapixel camera. I believe will change the way we photograph and video things. Instant edit na kse yan as well as instant organization whether sa cloud or hard drive mo.

existing cameras of today are becoming dumb sa Dami steps sa workflow process. we all know nman that apple makes good cameras kahit 5 mp or 8mp. Who needs bigger MP eh we are becoming paperless so no more prints. a true 8MP can display crisp pictures na
    Smartphones with built-in cameras simply changed the way we take casual photos. But for those who still want the best from their pictures, there will still be dedicated cameras.

The fact is, smartphones can only take good pictures when the situation is ideal. Outside the ideal conditions, picture quality quickly goes to crappy.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^Agree. Even the 4S becomes useless during low light. Kapag may flash, pangit pa rin. Namumuti yung paligid ng buong picture imbis na yung subject ang mailawan.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter

Smartphones with built-in cameras simply changed the way we take casual photos. But for those who still want the best from their pictures, there will still be dedicated cameras.

The fact is, smartphones can only take good pictures when the situation is ideal. Outside the ideal conditions, picture quality quickly goes to crappy.
    only a matter of time *ghost, I'm guessing maybe ipad5 or iphone7 and people around the world will let go of digital cameras.

The given should be fast and reliable 4G or WiMAX then a camera with OS - only Apple perfects this field. My iPhone 4s takes better pic at low light condition than my LX5. sa DsLR nga, kelangan pa ng tripod to shoot in the dark.

even photographers will vanish, nakita nyo ba LED CamerA Na shoot LNG ng shoot regardless Kung out of focus or blurred.

---

edit ko lang hindi LED Camera kungdi Lytro Camera - it captures entire light field. you can edit take blurred / out of focus photos and make it clear. this is also called Light Field Camera

https://www.lytro.com/science_inside

I believe Apple is eyeing this company for merger or buy out.

kaya nga ngaun, natatawa na lang ako sa mga kamag-anak/friends ko na tuwing may party sa sunday eh pagalingan ng megapixel sa DSLR nila whether Canon 1000D ba or nikon D1000 or whatever. in the end they will just lose all the money they invested on it as well as the hours/efforts spent on studying Photography. right now, I disposed all my DSLR and lenses and any accessories. I just kept an LX5 for travel, and planning to keep it for 10-15 years tops, tapos saka bebenta as a rare vintage camera like how analog slrs are being sold as rare now.

haayz, tsikot. gave u a very good tip here. isa pa naman 'to sa mga trade secrets ko sa planned biz ko sa future but bec. I love you, I am encouraging you, pls. buy an Ipad. it will change your life.
    Last edited by pop3corn; May 21st, 2012 at 12:02 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    only a matter of time *ghost, I'm guessing maybe ipad5 or iphone7 and people around the world will let go of digital cameras.

The given should be fast and reliable 4G or WiMAX then a camera with OS - only Apple perfects this field. My iPhone 4s takes better pic at low light condition than my LX5. sa DsLR nga, kelangan pa ng tripod to shoot in the dark.

even photographers will vanish, nakita nyo ba LED CamerA Na shoot LNG ng shoot regardless Kung out of focus or blurred.
    I doubt it. Unless you can fit the same large image sensor from a dedicated camera into a mobile phone and have the same lens system for clarity and zoom.

I have seen the Lytro lightfield effect digicam. More of a gimmick than a serious camera. Post-shot refocusing is nice BUT not something I would spend US$400 on. No zoom, no flash, small crappy digital display.

BUT it will not replace photography TALENT. There will always be photographers and people who take nice pictures.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    OB masyado ka ata na-amaze sa instagram

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya nga ngaun, natatawa na lang ako sa mga kamag-anak/friends ko na tuwing may party sa sunday eh pagalingan ng megapixel sa DSLR nila whether Canon 1000D ba or nikon D1000 or whatever. in the end they will just lose all the money they invested on it as well as the hours/efforts spent on studying Photography. right now, I disposed all my DSLR and lenses and any accessories. I just kept an LX5 for travel, and planning to keep it for 10-15 years tops, tapos saka bebenta as a rare vintage camera like how analog slrs are being sold as rare now.

haayz, tsikot. gave u a very good tip here. isa pa naman 'to sa mga trade secrets ko sa planned biz ko sa future but bec. I love you, I am encouraging you, pls. buy an Ipad. it will change your life.

The only reason you got rid of your DLSR and went with a LX5 digicam is you don't like carrying the bulky camera and gear of the DLSR.

And taking a good picture is more than just getting things in focus. It is also composition, lighting effect, etc. IF you really knew how to take pictures, you would know this. So I suggest you just keep your point & shoot digicam because you simply lack the ability to be a real photographer. You're just a guy who takes vacation pictures and nothing more.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    take pictures with an ipad? hehehe, yeah right! pag naubos battery ng ipad time out muna charge mo muna? in the meantime the sun has set and there you are hoping that the once in a lifetime shot will happen again tomorrow. besides, i do not even take pictures with my 8MP cam phone what more with an ipad. kahit 20MP cam phone o ipad pa yan 5mm lang din ang lens, and digital zoom din lang naman. yung mga nerds masaya sila sa digital zoom.

we have a nikon dslr with 4 extra batteries and SD cards enough to last 1 day of shooting, and a sony cybershot for those occasions when we do not want to carry the heavy dslr.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Will you be buying the new APPLE iPAD 3 ??