New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you be buying the new APPLE iPAD 3 ??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 24.24%
  • No

23 69.70%
  • Undecided

1 3.03%
  • Waiting for my Christmas gift to arrive early this year.

1 3.03%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You know what, I was also not incline to buy tablets before...but Ang hirap talaga mag bukas ng laptop Sa airport just to browse while waiting for your flight...

Tama sabi ni yebo, primarily I'm using my iPad while waiting...

As for the camera, hinde ko ginagamit wala nga naka save na photo Sa iPad ko eh.

To answer the question, I'll not upgrading to the new iPad, parang it's not worth it coming from ipad2, I also don't play games anyway, so I don't think I need the better resolution or speed
    Last edited by shadow; May 21st, 2012 at 10:14 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    You know what, I was also not incline to buy tablets before...but Ang hirap talaga mag bukas ng laptop Sa airport just to browse while waiting for your flight...

Tama sabi ni yebo, primarily I'm using my iPad while waiting...
    But unless you are George Clooney's character in "Up in the Air" ... I don't think it's a practical reason to buy a tablet because of a couple of hours spent in the airport waiting when an existing laptop can do the same.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    How will the LYTRO tubular shape fit in the IPad or Iphone? I guess NEVER.

Lytro iPhone impossible at the moment, stop asking - SlashGear

Though it’s been suggested by many, including me, that this meant light field technology could possible in mobile devices such as the iPhone and the iPad, that’s simply not true with the current set of rules in both physics and technology.
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 21st, 2012 at 10:30 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Until they can fit an optical zoom into the iphones/ipads, and have the technology to capture more light with those tiny lenses, I'll still be using mg dslr to take pictures.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    The underwater cameras of olympus has optical zoom pero as thick as 2 iPads. Won't be long. Wag nyo na kase panghinayangan ang DSLRs nyo. look at bigger picture, anything big is always considered bulky and low tech.

I have joined the iphoneography community. You'll be surprised how creative the minds of the young here. part of the creativity is real-time processing of the photo taken. Eh sa DsLR uuwi pa kyo.

and also check Sulit DSLRs are fast dropping resale values, some even less than 50% . The young are not interested in big MPs anymore bec they don't print, and they dont care about artful pics coz were now a faster-paced world, anything bulky slows you down. DSLR is just art expression something that new Apple apps are trying to meet.

dont be like those once held film SLRs. Katwiran nila film SLRs will never be like Digital sLRs. It's a niche or kng anu-Ano pa. look at where it is now. DBa ganyan din katwiran nyo ngaun, right now you're fast becoming the oldie.

even touch interface will replace anything keyboard or buttons. Coz right now the cost of producing touch raw materials is cost-economical than producing/sourcing/labeling those buttons/dials/arrow keys in your prized camera. Even Microsoft and Ford Mustang developed an instrument panel na purely touch screen. Na-customize pa yun panel meters

world is changing gentlemen

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pakita nga yung mga autistic photography mo OB galing sa IPhon,, or all talk kalang?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    What's wrong with it ghost, I only get to travel 4 times a year or 5 tops, if I spent like total of 200k for a DsLR with 3 lenses and all related accessories like big protective bags, extra battery, tripods etc. maybe 300 days of that 365 / year naktambak LNG sa bahay 200k.

then when I get home, I offload all say 2000 pics of my travel in say Rome but don't have time to process or archive it online. Makakaluha ka ng time one month after, yun enthusiasm mo sa travel wala na

Ang sarap sarap nun: "extraordinary _ at Colloseo, Rome. Dami pa ako likes and comments. And instant reactions and replies hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    The underwater cameras of olympus has optical zoom pero as thick as 2 iPads. Won't be long. Wag nyo na kase panghinayangan ang DSLRs nyo. look at bigger picture, anything big is always considered bulky and low tech.

I have joined the iphoneography community. You'll be surprised how creative the minds of the young here. part of the creativity is real-time processing of the photo taken. Eh sa DsLR uuwi pa kyo.

and also check Sulit DSLRs are fast dropping resale values, some even less than 50% . The young are not interested in big MPs anymore bec they don't print, and they dont care about artful pics coz were now a faster-paced world, anything bulky slows you down. DSLR is just art expression something that new Apple apps are trying to meet.

dont be like those once held film SLRs. Katwiran nila film SLRs will never be like Digital sLRs. It's a niche or kng anu-Ano pa. look at where it is now. DBa ganyan din katwiran nyo ngaun, right now you're fast becoming the oldie.

even touch interface will replace anything keyboard or buttons. Coz right now the cost of producing touch raw materials is cost-economical than producing/sourcing/labeling those buttons/dials/arrow keys in your prized camera. Even Microsoft and Ford Mustang developed an instrument panel na purely touch screen. Na-customize pa yun panel meters

world is changing gentlemen

we sometimes find OB's post weird... but this is true...

technology is fast paced... paliitan ang labanan... when i was in a semicon manufacturing company, almost every 6 months meron kami tinetesting na new model of the same product only smaller... at hindi pa halos nag mass production yung isang product meron na naman papalit na mas maliit and sometimes better pa...

di ba meron ang nokia cellphone na may optical zoom?? may commercial pa yun eh

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ito yung best camera phone. Mas mataas pa ang megapixels than top DSLR cameras... Nikon D800 has only 31mp.

Nokia 808 PureView - Full phone specifications

Nokia 808 PureView

41 MP (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash

1/1.2'' sensor size, ND filter, up to 4x lossless digital zoom, geo-tagging, face detection

Video 1080p*30fps, lossless digital zoom, LED light

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Will you be buying the new APPLE iPAD 3 ??