New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Di totoo yan - advantage of keyboard players over controller players. Call of Duty has proven that both types of players can slug it out on equal terms. It’s the player, not the equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sa FPS medyo hirap ako compared sa controller
    3rd person shooter medyo tolerable
    siguro dahil nasanay sa CS

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Di totoo yan - advantage of keyboard players over controller players. Call of Duty has proven that both types of players can slug it out on equal terms. It’s the player, not the equipment.

Agree. Pero ako nasanay ako maglaro sa keyboard + mouse combo. CS din ang nagmulat sakin sa FPS shooting games eh.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quake and Half-life before CS. Arrow keys pa gamit ko and that was good enough for kinda slow-paced campaigns. CS na ako natuto sa WASD. Saya kung madumi ang mouse haha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I invited one of my staff (PC player) to play along side me on open cross platform online multiplayer matches. He got the surprise of his life playing against PS4 and Xbox players. He was seeing console players doing tactical slides, hip shooting, clearing room corners, and running ADS (aiming down sights). We were not even playing pro-caliber matches.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I invited one of my staff (PC player) to play along side me on open cross platform online multiplayer matches. He got the surprise of his life playing against PS4 and Xbox players. He was seeing console players doing tactical slides, hip shooting, clearing room corners, and running ADS (aiming down sights). We were not even playing pro-caliber matches.

Nowadays you can use mouse and keyboard in consoles for playing FPS games. Though console controllers have also gotten better, the Xbox in particular since the first generation has the most comfortably layed out controller, very natural for FPS. So much so that some aftermarket companies try to mimic the layout for PS4 controllers.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Nowadays you can use mouse and keyboard in consoles for playing FPS games. Though console controllers have also gotten better, the Xbox in particular since the first generation has the most comfortably layed out controller, very natural for FPS. So much so that some aftermarket companies try to mimic the layout for PS4 controllers.
    Yes, you can use a keyboard and mouse for PS4 and Xbox and a controller for PC. I guess it is up to a gamer which is more comfortable for him to use. Even for console players, the controlller has various layout and sensitivity settings to suit their specific game style. There are even items which allow controllers to be used across all consoles and even eliminate jitter.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May aim assist kasi pag naka controller.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    I don't think I will be good at playing FPS on consoles. Malalaman ko paglaki laki ng anak ko pag pwede na sya maglaro ng console.

Hiyang na ko sa WASD kahit di FPS. Kahit racing games (mostly NFS), WASD na rin gamit ko. Spacebar for handbrake, left shift for NOS, arrow keys lang for shifting up and down. lol.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Reinstalled STALKER: Call of Pripyat and added the following mods:

AtmosFear 3 + Absolute Nature 4.04 + Absolute Structures + STCoP 3.04 weapons mod

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    PlayStation 5 Console Finally Revealed

Droooooling.....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Videogames anyone?