New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Ano ba ma suggest niyo laro sa play station na Open world?

Pwera sa Rockstar games nayari ko na kase yung gta v at red dead redemption 2 Videogames anyone?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Free ang Shadow of the Colossus sa PSN ngayon. Haven't tried it yet so don't know how open it is. Nasa library lang namin for future use.

Currently downloading XCom again.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Back to STALKER: Lost Alpha DC. For a non-open world game, it still has a lot of unexplored areas even after I finished the game.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    STALKER: Call of Chernobyl. I actually love the lack of a campaign. It's more like role-playing the drudgery of getting by day to day. It's also nice to have all the maps of the STALKER game world.

At Rostok, the Duty faction base. The nights also keep me coming back for more. I'm not sure how many times I'll keep saying that. Perhaps when a game with better nights come along. But, I just can't see any. Not even the Metro games even though they have much better graphics.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 11th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Path of Exile. Full stop. Addictive as hell.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Finally finished XCOM2 on PS4. The last mission beat me 2 years ago and I picked it up again during the ECQ. Now on to the expansion pack.

Uncharted 4 is free on PSN. Added to the library.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Finally finished XCOM2 on PS4. The last mission beat me 2 years ago and I picked it up again during the ECQ. Now on to the expansion pack.

Uncharted 4 is free on PSN. Added to the library.
    Not only Uncharted 4 but the whole saga. Dirt Rally 2.0 and Journey are also free.

No other games but COD Modern Warfare since October. I love its online multiplayer. It’s on season 3 now and I have already maxxed out the rank level last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not only Uncharted 4 but the whole saga. Dirt Rally 2.0 and Journey are also free.

No other games but COD Modern Warfare since October. I love its online multiplayer. It’s on season 3 now and I have already maxxed out the rank level last week.

I'm not an FPS player but when I do I prefer mouse+keyboard. Can't get the hang of aiming with the joystick.

Also introduced my son to Starcraft. Problem is we got stuck on one of the Terran final missions. Damn those siege tanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm not an FPS player but when I do I prefer mouse+keyboard. Can't get the hang of aiming with the joystick.

Also introduced my son to Starcraft. Problem is we got stuck on one of the Terran final missions. Damn those siege tanks.
    Na bored na yung daughter ko sa Diablo for Switch. Natapos na rin nya mga Pokemon games nya.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare is now cross platform. PS4, Xbox, and PC players share game sessions in online competitive multiplayer (3v3, 6v6, 10v10), ground war (120v120), or Warzone (152 players, 4-man quads in battle royale).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Na bored na yung daughter ko sa Diablo for Switch. Natapos na rin nya mga Pokemon games nya.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare is now cross platform. PS4, Xbox, and PC players share game sessions in online competitive multiplayer (3v3, 6v6, 10v10), ground war (124v124), or Warzone (152 players, 4-man quads in battle royale).

Cool daughter playing Diablo hehe. Actually the whole family finished Diablo 3 on PS3 a few years ago. Ang saya 4 players on one screen.

May issue din kasi yang cross platform especially when console or mobile play vs PC. May advantage pa rin daw ang PC in terms of controls. There are some cross platform games that have an option that will let you play only with players on the same platform.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Cool daughter playing Diablo hehe. Actually the whole family finished Diablo 3 on PS3 a few years ago. Ang saya 4 players on one screen.

May issue din kasi yang cross platform especially when console or mobile play vs PC. May advantage pa rin daw ang PC in terms of controls. There are some cross platform games that have an option that will let you play only with players on the same platform.
    Di totoo yan - advantage of keyboard players over controller players. Call of Duty has proven that both types of players can slug it out on equal terms. It’s the player, not the equipment.

Videogames anyone?