New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Whats a nice digicam in the 15 to 18k range?

I see Canon A530 seems to be a nice one Print quality na kaya ito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo View Post

if you are thinking on 3R prints, maski VGA quality cam ubra dito eh, what more yung mga 4-5 mpx cameras....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well ako naman hindi ko gusto ang sobrang nipis at sobrang gaan...
    malaki kasi ang kamay saka minsan maypag clumsy...

so that's why i bough the Nikon S2...all-weather pa...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo View Post

A530 is BELOW that range. It's a decent cam but very plasticky, very bulky, tiny screen. To print a 4R you need just 2 megapixels.

All those people who have high-megapixels cams but just print 4R are wasting all those pixels.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe....parang yung isang kasamahan ko dito....6M yung canon nya.....pero anliliit nung mga prints nya...herehrherher

BTW... I still have my Nikon F100 with various lenses na SLR....problema, mahal na ang film ngayon dahil bihira na.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    hehehe....parang yung isang kasamahan ko dito....6M yung canon nya.....pero anliliit nung mga prints nya...herehrherher

BTW... I still have my Nikon F100 with various lenses na SLR....problema, mahal na ang film ngayon dahil bihira na.....
    Just in case you're planning to let go of your lenses... do keep me posted...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nikon coolpix para walang sisi. dagdag ka lang konti.

http://www.nikoncoolpix.com/main.html

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

upgrade ka na sa d70s or d80... hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004

If you get your film by bulk at Hidalgo (kahit 6 rolls lang) the substantial difference in price will put a smile on your face knowing that you've just saved from about 25% (ex. Kodak ISO 200, 36) to 30% (ex. Fujifilm ISO 100, 36) of the films' mall-price. If you have it developed and printed either at Columbia and Konica-Minolta, they give you free film of the same number of exposures.

I envy you, man. The Nikon F100 is a superb camera. I don't think that film will die. It may not be as popular now as digital but it will exist alongside digital for thousands more years, hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by madzie71 View Post
    It's not in the camera bro... it's in the photographer... the camera is simply a tool... no matter how simple your camera is, if you have composed it well, the image would come out well.

Happy shooting.

I got both a slim compact point and shoot kodak and a canon dslr. wala naman ma-adjust sa point and shoot eh: limited iso, shutter speed, Exposure compensation, white balance lang.

ni hindi ko magawa yun foreground/background blur or 3d-effect kasi walang aperture adjustment. isa pansin ko mga point and shoots parati auto-focus lang.

ewan ko sir ha, i highly doubt na wala sa camera kung magaling ka. sa shop, we use a superzoom camera. ganun din eh lumaki lang cmos censor and lens aperture pero di nya kaya talaga dslr pics.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Usapang Camera.