New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    I got both a slim compact point and shoot kodak and a canon dslr. wala naman ma-adjust sa point and shoot eh: limited iso, shutter speed, Exposure compensation, white balance lang.

ni hindi ko magawa yun foreground/background blur or 3d-effect kasi walang aperture adjustment. isa pansin ko mga point and shoots parati auto-focus lang.

ewan ko sir ha, i highly doubt na wala sa camera kung magaling ka. sa shop, we use a superzoom camera. ganun din eh lumaki lang cmos censor and lens aperture pero di nya kaya talaga dslr pics.
    I have a Canon PowerShot S3 IS. It's a P&S camera with full manual controls with a 12x zoom. The main difference I see between my camera and an entry level D-SLR is mine only has a fixed lens and my ISO only goes up to 800. Everything else I can control or adjust. Of course, a D-SLR will always top any P&S camera.

Below is a thread full of pictures posted my Canon S3 users:
    http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21728
    Last edited by FLiPMaRC; September 13th, 2006 at 04:53 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    magakno jan sa pinas ang DCN-N1 SONY?thats a 8.1 mp w/ touch screen capability & 3"LCD awesome!!!!
    MY CHOICES IS DCN-N1&CASIO Z1000 w/10.1mp wow!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    A530 is BELOW that range. It's a decent cam but very plasticky, very bulky, tiny screen. To print a 4R you need just 2 megapixels.

All those people who have high-megapixels cams but just print 4R are wasting all those pixels.
    I see. cge hanap uli ako ng same MP na medyo mas maliit pero malaki ung screen

Ung A430 medyo maliit tapos ung Ixus line din...
    Last edited by bajumbo; September 13th, 2006 at 12:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Im using a Canon S2 IS, 5MP and it works great! The 12x optical zoom is enough for the usual shots that I make. I have a lot of effects I can make, the image size is selectable to, pictures are superclear on print. Highly recommended.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi! you might find this useful.

Recently bought a casio z750. Was hesitant at first because when it comes to (digital) cameras, it's usually canon or sony that's popular. So i checked out the features in their website (http://www.exilim.com/intl/ex_z750/) and was amazed by its features.

Kumpleto na. Hi quality pics (7.2mp) and hi quality video (mpeg4 and not just mpeg - which means pang dvd quality na, without taking too much memory compared to the lower quality mpeg). Dami pa other features (too many to list here) which help novices like me take good quality pics and vids.

So after studying and comparing well with other popular brands, i decided to buy one. I'm glad i did. Mas na-apreciate ko pa yung features lalo (compared to just reading from their website). And the batt life is incredible!

I guess sometimes we shouldn't just look at the popular brands (for any item), we just have to thoroughly check them out and compare to make sure we get the best from our hard-earned bucks.

Hope i was of help to you guys - a way of saying thank you for the advises i've gotten from this forum as well

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by allen87 View Post

Recently bought a casio z750. Was hesitant at first because when it comes to (digital) cameras, it's usually canon or sony that's popular. So i checked out the features in their website (http://www.exilim.com/intl/ex_z750/) and was amazed by its features.

Kumpleto na. Hi quality pics (7.2mp) and hi quality video (mpeg4 and not just mpeg - which means pang dvd quality na, without taking too much memory compared to the lower quality mpeg). Dami pa other features (too many to list here) which help novices like me take good quality pics and vids.

So after studying and comparing well with other popular brands, i decided to buy one. I'm glad i did. Mas na-apreciate ko pa yung features lalo (compared to just reading from their website). And the batt life is incredible!

I guess sometimes we shouldn't just look at the popular brands (for any item), we just have to thoroughly check them out and compare to make sure we get the best from our hard-earned bucks.

Hope i was of help to you guys - a way of saying thank you for the advises i've gotten from this forum as well

Sir Allen87 magkano mo naiscore ito and saan?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falalofasion View Post
    magakno jan sa pinas ang DCN-N1 SONY?thats a 8.1 mp w/ touch screen capability & 3"LCD awesome!!!!
    MY CHOICES IS DCN-N1&CASIO Z1000 w/10.1mp wow!!!

Touch screen is a gimmick, it's actually quite fussy to use

As for Casio Z1000 it's got too many pixels but too few features...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo View Post
    I see. cge hanap uli ako ng same MP na medyo mas maliit pero malaki ung screen

Ung A430 medyo maliit tapos ung Ixus line din...

All Canon A4xx should be avoided...

Most Canon Ixus are all style, no substance...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by allen87 View Post

OK yan Z750. Very much superior to Canon Ixus

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about nikon s2?

Usapang Camera.