New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    You can always downgrade to Win10.

If blacked-out lang ang LCD due to busted backlight or if the whole panel is defective, baka P2.5k lang ang replacement nyan sa VMall, P1.5k lang sa Quiapo. Have it properly diagnosed muna, you can quickly tell if its LCD problem by pluggin an external monitor or if the power indicator is lit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    You can always downgrade to Win10.

If blacked-out lang ang LCD due to busted backlight or if the whole panel is defective, baka P2.5k lang ang replacement nyan sa VMall, P1.5k lang sa Quiapo. Have it properly diagnosed muna, you can quickly tell if its LCD problem by pluggin an external monitor or if the power indicator is lit.
    How? It came with win 11 kasi when I bought it.

Lit nga power indicator pero I dont hear na umaandar?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    If you have the old installation drive from the old computer. If not, ask the iT guy, maybe he can install it for free.

I did it on my 12th gen that came with Win11, but somehow I seldom use/for backup only. I still use my trusty 10th gen because its smaller 12.5".

Another tip, charge from time to time the unused laptop to avoid damaging the battery. I charge mine every 3 months while running Win update.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How? It came with win 11 kasi when I bought it.

Lit nga power indicator pero I dont hear na umaandar?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Download direct from Microsoft. Use their tool or Rufus to create an installer USB, install over your Windows 11.

If it's a laptop that came with original Windows then the license is usually saved and associated to your computer, so after installing Windows 10 it will automatically activate with the same edition Windows 11 you had before.

If unsure, you can retrieve the product key (before reinstalling) by following a guide.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Bad trip lang hindi ko na back up pa yung ibang files though majority I did already.

Remove drive from old laptop and connect to new laptop ... you can select a Windows 10 UI in Windows 11 ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567