New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1070
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,382
    #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    check mo The Listening Room Phils baka naka-sale pa sila.

    kung 2.1 set-up, mag-soundbar ka na lang. pero kung plan mo mag 5.1 set-up in the future, mag-receiver ka.

    you might want to join Pinoy DVD forum for more info about home theater/audio.



    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Bruh thanks for the help. Will join the pinoy dvd...
    Yes, plan to set-up 5.1 in the future...

    Saw onkyo hts-9800thx 7.1 but havent heard the sounds pa... ito yung current bet ko pero sayang naman if i will upgrade speakers for atmos kasi wala yang atmos speakers... so i will set-up, i will go for receiver with atmos then 2.1 speakers with atmos... then later sorround...

    heard some onkyo paired with bose atmos 5.1, ganda ng output...



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Bruh thanks for the help. Will join the pinoy dvd...
    Yes, plan to set-up 5.1 in the future...

    Saw onkyo hts-9800thx 7.1 but havent heard the sounds pa... ito yung current bet ko pero sayang naman if i will upgrade speakers for atmos kasi wala yang atmos speakers... so i will set-up, i will go for receiver with atmos then 2.1 speakers with atmos... then later sorround...

    heard some onkyo paired with bose atmos 5.1, ganda ng output...



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    hts 9800 is htib or all in one. wala ka flexibility later mag-upgrade.

    for receivers, it all depends sa budget mo. you can check the models from entry level to midrange of onkyo, denon, marantz, yamaha, pioneer and others.

    for speakers naman ganun din, depende sa budget mo brands like polk audio, q acoustics, wharfedale, klipsch, svs, bowers and wilkins and many more are common names sa home theater set-ups.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    233
    #1033
    My ht set-up is a set of Infinity Beta series. For listening, a pair of Saras ST200 and a pair of Energy RC10.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,317
    #1034
    Is anyone selling 4k Blu ray players locally?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,382
    #1035
    Excited ako sa 3.1 set up ko... ordered klipsch speakers and onkyo ampli with 15% discount... weeeee!!!!

    Xmas came early! Pero delivery will be on dec 17 pa.... Home Theater Thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Excited ako sa 3.1 set up ko... ordered klipsch speakers and onkyo ampli with 15% discount... weeeee!!!!

    Xmas came early! Pero delivery will be on dec 17 pa.... Home Theater Thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ordered online or did you get it from the recent Nov hi-fi show? katatapos lang ng hi-fi show, discounted mostly mga prices ng mga home audio stores.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,382
    #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    ordered online or did you get it from the recent Nov hi-fi show? katatapos lang ng hi-fi show, discounted mostly mga prices ng mga home audio stores.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Ordered through friend bruh... share naman sa set-up mo bruh... i plan to go for yamaha set-up pero when i heard the klipsch speakers, panalo...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Ordered through friend bruh... share naman sa set-up mo bruh... i plan to go for yamaha set-up pero when i heard the klipsch speakers, panalo...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i see. naka sale or discounted ang prices ng mga home audio shops ngayon.

    wala ako full ht set--up now, im using a jbl soundbar for less space and clutter.

    i direct sana kita sa pinoy dvd site kaso unavailable yung website since last month pa yataHome Theater Thread maraming home theater set-ups dun

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,382
    #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i see. naka sale or discounted ang prices ng mga home audio shops ngayon.

    wala ako full ht set--up now, im using a jbl soundbar for less space and clutter.

    i direct sana kita sa pinoy dvd site kaso unavailable yung website since last month pa yataHome Theater Thread maraming home theater set-ups dun

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Soundbar is practically good lalo pag may subs... i got yamaha yas106 but no subs sa room, iba talaga kung may subs when i tried it sa yamaha store...

    Thanks for the heads up bruh! I will definitely check that site and will ask for their opinions as well...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Soundbar is practically good lalo pag may subs... i got yamaha yas106 but no subs sa room, iba talaga kung may subs when i tried it sa yamaha store...

    Thanks for the heads up bruh! I will definitely check that site and will ask for their opinions as well...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah, meron sub yung soundbar and more than enough for my needs.

    maraming ht and audio set-ups sa pdvd. from entry level to hi-end ones. a lot of gurus there when it comes to both ht and home audio gears.

    i saw the receiver you posted, i think its 7.2ch capable. so from 3.1 set up, you can develop further and add 2 more rear speakers then 2 ceiling speakers for a full 5.1.2 dolby atmos set up. well, it depends on your budget and yung area na paglalagyan mo.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Home Theater Thread