New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1094
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Ito na at last!!!! Ngayin ko lang na post... done watching the witcher and vikings... sulit!!! Onkyo’s virtual sorround mode is the best... hehhe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nice HT set up and klipsch speakers. anytime soon magiging 5.1 or 5.1 2 na yan Home Theater Thread

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Anyone here with home karaoke systems?

Been trying to set ours up and noticed that there's a delay in mic audio with the setup as follows: Karaoke --> TV via HDMI --> Soundbar via HDMI ARC.

I've also tried outputting the sound to the TV speakers only and there's still a delay so it's not the ARC connection.

The only setup that works with no delay is if I split the video (Karaoke to TV via HDMI) and audio (Karaoke to soundbar via aux cable).

Anyone else have the same issue? Were you able to solve the delay even with a purely digital (HDMI) connection?

Karaoke is Grand Videoke Symphony 3. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^bro dont use your soundbar, mababasag tunog nya pagtagal
    limited frequency kaya nya, get a cheap speaker for karaoke

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^bro dont use your soundbar, mababasag tunog nya pagtagal
    limited frequency kaya nya, get a cheap speaker for karaoke

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Yup I've read about that nga. Using it now lang for testing purposes.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Been trying to set ours up and noticed that there's a delay in mic audio with the setup as follows: Karaoke --> TV via HDMI --> Soundbar via HDMI ARC.

I've also tried outputting the sound to the TV speakers only and there's still a delay so it's not the ARC connection.

The only setup that works with no delay is if I split the video (Karaoke to TV via HDMI) and audio (Karaoke to soundbar via aux cable).

Anyone else have the same issue? Were you able to solve the delay even with a purely digital (HDMI) connection?

i have similar grand videoke but the Symphony Plus. i don't experience any delay in mic audio, although i am not using a soundbar but an old 2.1 speaker system. set up is karaoke -> audio out via rca to 2.1 speaker. karaoke video out via rca to TV. i tried using hdmi but its not working, so i settled with the old rca connection

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i have similar grand videoke but the Symphony Plus. i don't experience any delay in mic audio, although i am not using a soundbar but an old 2.1 speaker system. set up is karaoke -> audio out via rca to 2.1 speaker. karaoke video out via rca to TV. i tried using hdmi but its not working, so i settled with the old rca connection

If I connect the karaoke to the soundbar via RCA, no delay also. Talagang pag HDMI lang.

Also, someone gave me portable speakers for Christmas so doon ko nalang kinakabit yung audio ng karaoke para hindi masira soundbar. Works well so far.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What model TV? Baka mabagal processing ng HDMI signal kaya nagkaka delay. Kung may 'game mode' try using it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    What model TV? Baka mabagal processing ng HDMI signal kaya nagkaka delay. Kung may 'game mode' try using it.
    Samsung NU8000.

The analog-digital-analog conversion is causing the delay vs just connecting the analog sound output to an analog speaker directly.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    nice HT set up and klipsch speakers. anytime soon magiging 5.1 or 5.1 2 na yan Home Theater Thread

5.1 next... pag may extra moolah bruh... hehhe...
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Before in my sony ht i have delay, what i did is similar to your solution, audio is direct from grand videoke to sony ht then hdmi to tv for video...

there’s something in samsung that their ARC is acting weird.. same case even in my receiver, i set the audio out as hdmi but no sound, so i bought the optical cable and set it to optical, there’s not much diff on 3.1 set up though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    In this age of digital streaming and advanced Blu Ray...... It's time to retire some old hardware. I'm happy to say our Pioneer DV-K102 DVD player and video karaoke is 20 years old and still works. I love quality hardware.

I'm not getting rid of it. It's merely going into my retro setup (Toshiba 20" CRT TV, Hitachi VCR, PS2).

Yup. It plays the karaoke VideoCD discs that were so popular in the PH back in the day. That's old.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 26th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

Home Theater Thread