New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hey guys! i just called my friend today who works in glee electronics. Phils distro of AOC Monitors

32" P 34k
    37" P 48k

3 YEARS WARRANTY!

we still use a 3 yr-old AOC 15" LM520 and about 3 AOC 15" LM521 (1 yr old) sa office. so far tibay naman. never pa pumalya, ginagamit namin photoshop ang graphics.

ok na ba'to. puntahan ko na kaya kapitbahay na pala namin sila sa Taipan Place sa Emerald Ortigas. alam ko dati sa San jUan sila eh

I am just concerned on the 8.5ms and contrast ratio spec of 700:1. ano ba ibig sabihin neto mabagal o puwede na pang xvid movies
    Last edited by oldblue; September 21st, 2007 at 02:22 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hahaha grabe ka naman bro walang patawad tumawag ka ganitong time? Mura pala no

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    malaki talaga profit sa electronics... some technique is to get the model 2nd to the latest...baka ganyan yan.

in fairness mura nga kaso who would dare buy and share their experience if it was really worth it?
    yeah I know. there is some sort of risk here. COD sya pero wala daw shop accdg dun sa isang forum. if you order, they will deliver daw kagad in 5 hours or so. if there is a defect, they will replace outright. yun nga lang parang hindi mo nakikita kung sino ka-deal mo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    All I can say is that the picture quality on the Sony Bravias are simply jaw-dropping. Are there any other brands that can match their picture quality at a lower price?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    All I can say is that the picture quality on the Sony Bravias are simply jaw-dropping. Are there any other brands that can match their picture quality at a lower price?

i agree. it is stunning, but pricey. i think Samsumg and Sharp Aquous (sp?) are close enough. Samsung is as much as the Sony and Sharp costs a little bit less.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pictures PQ are like you said Jaw Dropping in the stores. Bec. they use either bluray, HD DVD, HD hard disk media player, HD generator devices or great demo disk (usually slow moving scenes with plenty of colors).

Get a PS3, its very cheap now. Estimate 23T, Its the cheapest Bluray capable device here in the Philippines. I got one.

There are great movies coming to Bluray, Spiderman 3, Die Hard 4, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Fantastic Four 2, etc.

Happy Viewing!

BTW, AOC LCD TV are dirt cheap. I think the 42" is about 60T only. Good brand compare to the Chinese LCD counterpart.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    yes. Panasonics are as good or better. they tend to be more stripped-down feature-wise (which is why many businesses love to use them as display panels) for the power consumer, but the picture quality is top notch.

also, for plasma, LG/Vizio is making tremendous improvements in their picture qualities (not sure if they are offering 1080p yet though) for a super-low price. my 50-inch plasma is from them...i never thought i would buy a big flatscreen because of the ridiculous prices, but LG's units are unmatched when it comes to price/performance ratio

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    We got a 32" Vizio LCD last year. It was only $800 at that time. Here in the Phils. 32" are more than 100K last year.

I heard Vizio now has more market share in U.S. than any other brand. If my info is correct.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    We got a 32" Vizio LCD last year. It was only $800 at that time. Here in the Phils. 32" are more than 100K last year.

I heard Vizio now has more market share in U.S. than any other brand. If my info is correct.
    as of Aug. 20, they are on top and hold 14.5% of the market according to CNET.

for $1000: premium brand 32-37" or Vizio 47" LCD

couple that with distribution to WAL-MART and K-MART.

CNET.com

I got my eye on Aquos 42D64U. $1395 FREE SHIPPING buydig.com

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    vizio is made in?

Home Theater Thread