New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yespo.
    we got a samsung from the smart outlet, as part of the deal.
    it was sim-locked.
    my smart sim in position 1 was working perfectly.
    my gomo's data apps weren't functioning, in position 2.
    had to revert back to the older, non-sim-locked smart phone.

after a one year, is it effective to have it sim-unlocked? where?
    Doc, i believe you can ask smart to have it unlocked after the 2 year lock in period when you avail their retention program.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yespo.
    we got a samsung from the smart outlet, as part of the deal.
    it was sim-locked.
    my smart sim in position 1 was working perfectly.
    my gomo's data apps weren't functioning, in position 2.
    had to revert back to the older, non-sim-locked smart phone.

after a one year, is it effective to have it sim-unlocked? where?
    Tawag mo lang sa smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    salamat, mga po.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2023
    mahirap yan puro fees penalties.

Neri Colmenares
    2h
    ·
    BAYAN MUNA HITS GLOBE FOR ADDITIONAL FEES

Bayan Muna chairman Neri Colmenares today hit Globe Telecom for adding another fee for its post paid subscribers even if Filipinos are still reeling from high prices of goods and services.

"Sumosobra naman na ata ang pagkaganid sa tubo ng Globe Telecom maski hirap na hirap na ang mga Pilipino sa taas ng bilihin ngayon. Di pa ba sapat ang kinita nilang P175 bilyon noong 2022?" asked the former Bayan Muna solon.

"Why is it that when there are disruptions in Globe's signal or services, for days at times, wala man lang bawas sa monthly fee ng subscribers but now they are asking automatic P50 for late payment? They have not even given the refund to consumers when they overcharged their texting fees years back," added the consumer advocate.

“Bayan Muna filed a petition in the Supreme Court against Globe and Smart for overcharging us in the text messages we send and to refund at least Php 18 Billion which could give thousands of pesos worth of load for each of us subscribers and we urge the Supreme Court to decide the case," he added.

"I think that Globe should be considerate to their subscribers and scrap this fee. Ayusin din nila ang serbisyo nila kesa puro kita at tubo ang inuuna," concluded Colmenares

The former Bayan Muna solon issued the statement when many Globe subsribers came to him complaining of Globe's text saying:

Experience real-time posting of payment via the GlobeOne app. To get started, click on globeone.onelink.me/ej7I/G1SMS and choose the account you would like to pay for.

Starting December 1, 2023, a P50 fee will be charged to your account for payments made after your due date. We encourage you to pay on time to keep your services active.###

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by KKagalingan View Post
    mahirap yan puro fees penalties.

nakakaawa naman tayo noh KKK

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Does anyone have an idea how much is Apple Watch plan add-on with Globe Telecom? ... Does Smart also have Apple Watch plan? ...

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
Globe vs. Smart Plan