New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Go for smart. better coverage and faster. siguro weak signal lang sa places owned by the Ayala's. but in most places kahit sa mga provinces ka pumunta malakas ang signal

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mas reliable smart especially sa province. lalo na pag madaling araw umaabot sa 1000 kb/s download ko sa smart samantalang sa dsl sa bahay eh mataas na 170 kb/s.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    To be honest, Globe is awful. Lots of late texts, lots of dropped calls, and finding signal can be difficult at times. Never even bothered to avail of their internet plans, and instead opted to avail of Sun Broadband for mobile surfing, libre pa Pocket Wi-Fi.

However, almost all my contacts are Globe, and that alone is why I haven't jumped ship. A lot of my friends share the same sentiments, swerte lang ng Globe na mataas ang network switching costs.
    Last edited by jut703; January 6th, 2013 at 05:27 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    -------------------------
    Last edited by marg; January 6th, 2013 at 05:55 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    To be honest, Globe is awful. Lots of late texts, lots of dropped calls, and finding signal can be difficult at times. Never even bothered to avail of their internet plans, and instead opted to avail of Sun Broadband for mobile surfing, libre pa Pocket Wi-Fi.

However, almost all my contacts are Globe, and that alone is why I haven't jumped ship. A lot of my friends share the same sentiments, swerte lang ng Globe na mataas ang network switching costs.
    Add to that, KURIPOT sa phones ang Globe.

Specially to its long-time clients.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post

agree! they give priority to new subscribers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Globe pa rin. prestige.

- - - Updated - - -

Globe pa rin. prestige.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    To be honest, Globe is awful. Lots of late texts, lots of dropped calls, and finding signal can be difficult at times..

Ito rin isa sa mga reason from 9yrs of using globe then switch sa smart. Now, 6yrs na sa smart, problema lang wala ng early retention (18mos).

Sa province, importante reliable yung network. Pag tumatawag ako sa mga relatives at mga kaibigan from luzon to mindanao walang problema ang smart. Ang problema, may mga cp number na hindi ma-contact agad, kagaya ng Globe at Sun.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    been a globe post paid subscriber since 1998 yata.. got the same number as our office land line.. started out sa plan 499 lang yata.. tapos for the longest time plan 899.. then last 3 yrs or so sinubukan ko yung mga unli plan nila.. nasa plan 999 yata ako ngayon.. every 2 years I get a phone from them.. so far happy naman ako..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post

Agree here, 1000%. Especially if your monthly consumption isn't that much.

How long have we been Globe clients? This is what my first Globe phone was:

It had "Handyphone" written on it instead of Nokia if i recall correctly. If i had not changed lines and bought a new phone, baka ito pa rin yung phone ko kung umasa lang ako sa retention nila.
    Last edited by vinj; January 7th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Globe vs. Smart Plan