1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo
    Hidalgo yan ba ung tapat nung SM?
    yes sir ,iyon ang tumbok ,ng SM Quiapo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    As for Olympus they use their proprietary xD cards, you better stay away from them.
    what do you mean psylocke? pangit ba xD cards? Thanks[/QUOTE]

xD cards are expensive, and you can't use they anywhere else but Oly and Fuji.

SD cards can be plugged into PDAs, smartphones, DVD players, in-car entertainment, whiteboards, etc. The leading digicam makers use SD cards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks psylocke thats good to know, took at look at my card reader di nga rin ata yan kasya sa mga card readers? so baka mahirapan lang din ako mag-transfer ng pics to my computer?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang 3.2MP lang coz mga 1.5mb lang per pic. so di kailangan sobrang laki na memory card. medyo may kamahalan kasi yung xd-card compared to the memory stick and the sd or mmc

as with the camera, i havent gone out and take pictures with it. im planning on going out this sunday. but i have owned 2 olympus camera before, and they take good pictures. very vivid colors and good quality lens. very satisfied with the results of the photos.

if you want to see sample pictures taken by different cameras, try going to www.steve-digicams.com, www.dpreview.com, and www.dcviews.com. they have thorough reviews and sample pictures of branded and some less known brands

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chances are naman most people only use the AUTO or P functions ng cam hehe, so unless you're the type who like to fiddle with white balance, manual focus, manual controls, don't be so picky, you'll just be paying for things you rarely use.

Para kang kumuha ng 4x4 na never mo naman nagagamit yung gearbox hehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yup, correct, auto lang nga ako parati hehe....happy na nga ako sa 3mp....kaso wala na atang available sa market....that's why I thought of the generic kind, sinasabi nila 12mp daw sila, i was thinking worse case scenario they are lying tapos 3mp lang pala talaga, eh lumalabas (thanks for the tips from you guys!) mukang masmababa pa pala sila sa 3mp so mukang I'll go for the branded ones na nga lang....

I saw an olympus 4mp mukang solve na ako doon, kaso xD card naman ngayon ang problem ko hehehe (fyi yung gusto kong bilhin mukang walang wire and software to connect to the computer 2nd hand lang eh hehehe) so I need to use the card reader to transfer pics....if I can get a card reader that can read the xD card okay na siguro ang olympus...tutal that xD will be totally dedicated to that camera naman, I wont use it anywhere else so okay lang kung medyo mahal ang xD.....

I'm looking now at my card reader may nakalagay dito na X-memory slot...is this for the xD card?

Thanks guys!!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks psylocke thats good to know, took at look at my card reader di nga rin ata yan kasya sa mga card readers? so baka mahirapan lang din ako mag-transfer ng pics to my computer?
    standard naman on most all in one card readers ang XD card.

yup, correct, auto lang nga ako parati hehe....happy na nga ako sa 3mp....kaso wala na atang available sa market....that's why I thought of the generic kind, sinasabi nila 12mp daw sila, i was thinking worse case scenario they are lying tapos 3mp lang pala talaga, eh lumalabas (thanks for the tips from you guys!) mukang masmababa pa pala sila sa 3mp so mukang I'll go for the branded ones na nga lang....

I saw an olympus 4mp mukang solve na ako doon, kaso xD card naman ngayon ang problem ko hehehe (fyi yung gusto kong bilhin mukang walang wire and software to connect to the computer 2nd hand lang eh hehehe) so I need to use the card reader to transfer pics....if I can get a card reader that can read the xD card okay na siguro ang olympus...tutal that xD will be totally dedicated to that camera naman, I wont use it anywhere else so okay lang kung medyo mahal ang xD.....

I'm looking now at my card reader may nakalagay dito na X-memory slot...is this for the xD card?

Thanks guys!!
    Hi sir! i bought a 2nd hand digicam sometime last last year. damage was 6,500php for a fujifilm finepix A345 4.1 mp camera.

too bad, it only came with the camera and 16mb xd card.(second hand kasi)
    bought rightaway a memory card reader for 500php and a 128mb olympus xd card for 1400php, a mini tripod for 300php and solve na ako.

tips ko lang when hunting for your digicam be it bnew or 2nd hand.
    1.at least 3mp for decent 4x6 prints
    2.at least 3x optical zoom(forget about digital zoom)
    3.dont forget to check if it has AF asssist(this is used when there is dim light to no light at all for correct focusing of the subject)
    4. a good metal body wont hurt
    5. at least 1.8" lcd for reviewing pics

for your needs, a canon entry level will do. canon A410 ata yun, around 7-8k sa hidalgo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wow good tips cocoy!

i think kailangan kong pumunta sa hidalgo mukang maganda magtingin tingin ng cameras doon ah hehehe at bumili na rin.....yung SM ba doon is SM manila? SM san lazaro? hehehe di ako masyadong familiar diyan eh hehehe.....Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thats sm carriedo..

sa likod nun, perpendicular street would be hidalgo leading to plaza miranda..

dami shops doon. Andyan ang Mayer's, Watson's, Henry's etc.

Dont forget to haggle. You'll get yourself a good deal. Isabay mo na memory cards and rechargeable batteries and charger.

you may park your car in isetann recto, para safe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    okay thanks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    entry levels, feature packed din ang mga kodak, mura pa... for me lang, kung budget is an issue and you're not that technical with the unit, pentax and kodak are hard to beat.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
generic/unknown digicams