New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maop99
    tebs, cocoy saan yung hidalgo? Thanks
    Bro maop99,go ka muna sa Plaza Miranda ,(harapan ng Quiapo church) may kalye doon na may mga nag titinda ng Flower doon ka pumasok iyon ang Hidalgo street (maikli lang naman iyon street)perpendicular iyan ng SM Quiapo.

I recommend you ,never go on Friday

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got the olympus c760 with 10x zoom. hehehe.. sweet deal. sa sm ko nga lang nabili. i was so tempted to buy it when i saw it. kaya ayun, nasa tabi ko na ngayon. :D mahal nga lang ng xd card compared sa other memories. buti na lang 3.2MP lang.

regarding CMOS and CCD, ang difference ata nila is yung CMOS takes a clearer picture pag flat ang kukunan mo (like paper-for scanning purposes); then yung CCD, takes good pictures of 3-dimensional things (like people, etc)

and almost, if not all, of the generic cameras will wow you with high counts of pixels. but be aware that these are INTERPOLATED only. this means that the camera "guesses" the other parts of the picture taken. what you should look at is the actual pixel count.

and for the zooming, it is better that you disregard, and also not use the digital zoom. it is better you just crop (or cut) your pictures.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    [/QUOTE]
    As for Olympus they use their proprietary xD cards, you better stay away from them.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean psylocke? pangit ba xD cards? Thanks
    Last edited by maop99; May 4th, 2006 at 09:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tebs
    i got the olympus c760 with 10x zoom. hehehe.. sweet deal. sa sm ko nga lang nabili. i was so tempted to buy it when i saw it. kaya ayun, nasa tabi ko na ngayon. :D mahal nga lang ng xd card compared sa other memories. buti na lang 3.2MP lang.
    Tebs happy ka ba sa olympus mo? okay ba quality? one choice ko din yan, pero is there a problem with xD cards? bakit sabi mo buti 3.2MP lang? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    The X600 is interesting, how much does it cost? Though I'm almost set on getting a Casio Exilim S600, costs 18k.
    I saw it sa GH one time (just can't remember the name of the shop). If my memory serves me right, it was being sold at around 12-13K.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir pang amateur shooting lang ba? o for keeps? kc kung amateur pics lang ung tipong idedelete mo din at the end of the day pede na ung generic. pero kung for keeps/friendster/wallpaper/scandals(oops) mas maganda branded..

Hidalgo yan ba ung tapat nung SM?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang naman generic brands ng digicam. improved na ang quality nila although i never bought one or used one. i still like my 6.1MP KODAK DX. kahit luma na it still packs the punch!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    As for Olympus they use their proprietary xD cards, you better stay away from them.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean psylocke? pangit ba xD cards? Thanks[/QUOTE]

xD cards are expensive, and you can't use they anywhere else but Oly and Fuji.

SD cards can be plugged into PDAs, smartphones, DVD players, in-car entertainment, whiteboards, etc. The leading digicam makers use SD cards.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    I saw it sa GH one time (just can't remember the name of the shop). If my memory serves me right, it was being sold at around 12-13K.
    THanks, I might give it a try

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's a sketch of Hidalgo. Sorry, I forgot what site it came from.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
generic/unknown digicams