New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I recently bought a laptop and why is it that front camera of laptop is still crappy? I mean even a low end phone has a much clearer front camera.... It has a built-in fan do I need to use separate cooling fan?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I recently bought a laptop and why is it that front camera of laptop is still crappy? I mean even a low end phone has a much clearer front camera.... It has a built-in fan do I need to use separate cooling fan?
    720p potato cameras on laptops lol. its been a complaint for years. including the tin speakers lol

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    720p potato cameras on laptops lol. its been a complaint for years. including the tin speakers lol
    Yes, mobile phones already evolve high mp front cameras, stereo loud speakers (even for low end phones) but laptop still same crappy front camera and speakers they just kept on upgrading the processor but forgot all about the camera and speakers. With today's online study this kind of laptop won't work I have to buy a separate front camera and a pair of stereo speakers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Buti ka pa may potato camera. My rog strix scar and rog strix have zero cameras. Had to get a USB camera.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Buti ka pa may potato camera. My rog strix scar and rog strix have zero cameras. Had to get a USB camera.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hahhahah external gpu? and cam

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Any one on windows 11 been able to run android without having to use vpn to change location?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Are portable hard drives still relevant these days? I have a 1TB WD external HD and almost puno na sya ng photos, videos at movies. Tapos recently, nag-upgrade ako ng Google Drive ko dahil nasagad ko na yung free 20gb storage space.

Kaya napaisip tuloy ako, if internet connection is not a problem, do you still need to have an external hard drive handy? Just browsed for external hard drives and meron na rin pala ngayon portable ssd hard drives. Kaya lang mukhang pricey pa sya para sakin.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Are portable hard drives still relevant these days? I have a 1TB WD external HD and almost puno na sya ng photos, videos at movies. Tapos recently, nag-upgrade ako ng Google Drive ko dahil nasagad ko na yung free 20gb storage space.

Kaya napaisip tuloy ako, if internet connection is not a problem, do you still need to have an external hard drive handy? Just browsed for external hard drives and meron na rin pala ngayon portable ssd hard drives. Kaya lang mukhang pricey pa sya para sakin.
    Yes I personally use a portable external hard drive that I bought several years ago for backup and surprisingly it still works. This is the old type of portable hdd that you have to plug in an adapter.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post

Depending on your cloud backup and software, you can configure one or more folder on your computer and smartphone to auto backup on the cloud. And these backups can be accessible to your other computer and smartphone. So parang portable hard drive na rin. Internet speed nga lang nag kaka talo. If you are dealing GBs worth of data transfer mas maganda pa rin portable hard drive.

Although I still have a NAS on my home network. Sabi nga nila, mas maganda multiple backups.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes I personally use a portable external hard drive that I bought several years ago for backup and surprisingly it still works. This is the old type of portable hdd that you have to plug in an adapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Depending on your cloud backup and software, you can configure one or more folder on your computer and smartphone to auto backup on the cloud. And these backups can be accessible to your other computer and smartphone. So parang portable hard drive na rin. Internet speed nga lang nag kaka talo. If you are dealing GBs worth of data transfer mas maganda pa rin portable hard drive.

Although I still have a NAS on my home network. Sabi nga nila, mas maganda multiple backups.
    You have a point. Save na lang muna ako and check the reviews of the latest external drives available. Kung pagdating sa external drives, mas iprioritize ko yung durability over transfer speed.