New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yan din type ko yun HP because I need the LAN port and VGA. ok Sana Dell because upgrsdable yun ram. Pero walang LAN port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So between the HP and yun lenovo? Ano mas ma ok based for my usage? Browsing with multiple tabs then download *******?

Siguro sa OS ko na lang based kung how much upgrade nun lenovo to windows 10 kung ibigay ng free of minimal yun n a lang

Last edited by shadow; September 5th, 2016 at 01:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Seems like the LAN port will be phased out soon. Anyways most of the time, Wifi na rin ang gamit.

i ordered an Asus all-in-one LAN/3G/USB adapter to pair with my laptop.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just called villman phaseout na daw Yan model only I unit left sa SM north edsa

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Seems like the LAN port will be phased out soon. Anyways most of the time, Wifi na rin ang gamit.
    Probably for the laptops that follow the trend of being thinner and thinner. I'm not interested in being trendy.

Those laptops that remain thicker, such as gaming laptops, will probably retain an Ethernet port because of different habits from users. I prefer the better security of an Ethernet port, not to mention an undiluted line of my own to keep game downloads fast. My gaming PC doesn't have WiFi right now although I keep around a USB2 WiFi N adapter just in case.

IT personnel will probably still want an Ethernet port as well.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 5th, 2016 at 10:16 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    How about an Intel Compute Stick?

Tapatalked

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

i ordered an Asus all-in-one LAN/3G/USB adapter to pair with my laptop.
    Come to think of it bro..im working here in the land of the rising sun but our Laptops pde na donate sa museum, but it still gets the work done.. Down side is when we have official travel to PH every 2 mos.. Medyo kakahiya na ilabas sa airport when passing security scan.. Office mate ko motherboard na ang problem but our japs bosses still opted for repair.. And we're using windows7 we could only change unit when theres no more update for W7 which i think until 2020 pa.. Thats how serious our Japs boss when it comes to cost cutting..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    Come to think of it bro..im working here in the land of the rising sun but our Laptops pde na donate sa museum, but it still gets the work done.. Down side is when we have official travel to PH every 2 mos.. Medyo kakahiya na ilabas sa airport when passing security scan.. Office mate ko motherboard na ang problem but our japs bosses still opted for repair.. And we're using windows7 we could only change unit when theres no more update for W7 which i think until 2020 pa.. Thats how serious our Japs boss when it comes to cost cutting..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk
    kaya pala sa akihabara, nagbebenta pa sila ng mga com2, com1, parallel ports as well Rj45 and even RCA cables. hahaha

sobrang taka talaga ako when I was In Japan, kala ko hi-tech. even their malls are filled so many dslr equipments, who buys that at this age? lol

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Just called villman phaseout na daw Yan model only I unit left sa SM north edsa

*shadow, i'll give you a tip to get the cheapest laptop, sa Lazada. you get 11" there for like 8K or 9K. basta monitor mo discount codes as well as if marami ka credit cards na reregister mo pa lang, baka makakuha ka ng 10% to 20%

i bought everything there, 32", 50" TV, bluetooth speakers, media player, hdd external drive, vacuum cleaner puros discounted.

Lazada is like stock market. kelangan monitor ka to get good deals.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    *shadow, i'll give you a tip to get the cheapest laptop, sa Lazada. you get 11" there for like 8K or 9K. basta monitor mo discount codes as well as if marami ka credit cards na reregister mo pa lang, baka makakuha ka ng 10% to 20%

i bought everything there, 32", 50" TV, bluetooth speakers, media player, hdd external drive, vacuum cleaner puros discounted.

Lazada is like stock market. kelangan monitor ka to get good deals.
    Aysus Wala ako tyaga sa ganyan OB. 1k+ difference? Bili ko na lang sa actual store

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Regarding LAN ports i remember ung acer laptop ko bigla nalang ayaw gumana ng wifi adapter. So alang connectivity. Had to find a LAN cable. That was the only time i had to use that port, but very crucial. Ang hirap nung kung i usb drive ko pa haha.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast