New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess it doesn't offer any good to broadband users?

pissword::: The thread you were pertaining to is still open. It's just that the thread author just disappeared. And didn't post any news about it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarge,
    Don't you guys ever learn?!!
    That damn JuiceBoosted is nothing but a pyramid scam perpetrated over the Internet. Kung sa tingin mo ay walang mawawala sa iyo by signing up, y

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Member na ko..Let's wait and see. Parang Bordello Battles..Referral din.

Congratulations………

Your application has been accepted and queued. You now have a SPECIAL OFFER totally FREE for life account and will receive a link to download the JUICE software on October 1st 2004.

You will be sent an email within a few seconds confirming your account and issuing you a JUICE
    broadband customer account number for future reference and activation.

Please refer your friends, family and work colleagues. Simply send them to the JUICE site or use
    the email a friend feature on the JUICE site.

EARN cash for referring. Join the JUICE affiliate scheme and EARN a lot of CASH. Click here to join up.

Good Luck

JUICE pre-launch customer support team 2004

Congratulations………
    Your application has been accepted.

You will be sent an email within a few seconds issuing you an affiliate ID and telling you what to do next. Please check your email inbox for it now.

Now you are all ready set up to start referring other people to become affiliates and customers.

You now operate in the most lucrative industry on earth providing the most globally sought after service on the Internet today and in the future.

JUICE prides itself in offering ALL affiliates an equal chance and a NO RISK proven business opportunity supported by a 'long term sustainable business plan' that will take you on a one way journey to SUCCESS.

Success means MONEY.

Good Luck

The JUICE pre-launch affiliate support team 2004

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    max theoretical data speed over telephone lines is 56kbps. Assuming that packet loss is zero and all hops in the circuit are digital.

ewan ko lang.... looks kinda impossible to me.
    My College major was Computer Science and I third the proven fact that the data speed over a telephone line is 56k only. Having everyone download the files on the same date has a couple of probabilities:

1. the program is a trojan and is date activated (think virus)

2. network clogging

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i completely agree with tiny

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sa akin lang, am really learning from this JUICE experience. sa mga nag sign kasi, they are giving a ten part tutorial on how to market the product, intenet marketing. so i guess, i'm for the waiting game, hintay ko na lang october 1. if this is a scam, bkit ala ginagawa UK government? the company claims they are from UK. and if this is true, then i might as well be laughing all the way to the bank! peace! :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's too good to be true........

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    actually may isa pa nyan... www.eqqu.com ganyan na ganyan din ang dating, sa september naman ata siya. ewan ko kung anung nakain ng mga to.. baka terrorista hahaha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka another VIRUS to come

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haha! Basta install na lang kayo ng WinXP SP2 tapos enable niyo yung windows firewall hehe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2 mbps thru dial-up internet connection, possible?