New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    max theoretical data speed over telephone lines is 56kbps. Assuming that packet loss is zero and all hops in the circuit are digital.

ewan ko lang.... looks kinda impossible to me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Looks like JUICE is all over the net these past few days.... kahit saang forum, local or international pinaguusapan. all these orange ads are popping everywhere. looks like JUICE has gone viral.... this will heat up mid september i tell you, with all this hoopla about the new technology, whether its a scam or not, the pay off after the lauching (for commissions) and all. hey, this JUICE is stirring our Net Life! oh boy, this is gonna be exciting.... dami na kasi pounds na creditied sa akin... well, what the heck.. free naman eh! sali ka na, be a philippine affiliate ======>>>>>
    Free Broadband Philippines

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my opinion is.. what the heck... nothing to lose anyway...

if this is indeed a scam come October 1, then we all will have a good laugh!

but if this is true.. several of us will be laughing all the way to the bank...

anyway, just took me less than 30 seconds to sign up H E R E

:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sarge200 tama na ads... pasimple ka pa e... :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    max theoretical data speed over telephone lines is 56kbps. Assuming that packet loss is zero and all hops in the circuit are digital.

ewan ko lang.... looks kinda impossible to me.

same here dude.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't think this is possible, unless Juice can compress data being transferred????. Data speed and throughput is still dependent on the physical layer of the net (the available bandwidth) plus the modem we use is only 56Kbps for dial-ups..............

and how come there are no reputable sites and network magazines that support juice????

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    I smell scam here.

;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its just a scam if you ask me.

And the guy promoting it here is just spamming the site with his ADs.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Block his ip address, no spamming aloud in the forumss!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    teka somebody said dun sa isang thread na nakatanggap na siya ng pera eh worht 10K in peso... the thread was closed by ghosthunter ata.. sinu un??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2 mbps thru dial-up internet connection, possible?