New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by borehole View Post
    Button pitted a couple of laps earlier than vettel. He did 1:40.3 on lap52. He was doing 1:40.7 the rest of the way. I think the soft tyres can do 6 laps, with vettel going almost 3secs quicker than hamilton. A couple of laps around the track would have brought a better chance for a very aggressive vettel to overtake hamilton.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Bro.,- agree with your numbers,- but that's on the McLaren car....

The Red Bull car is not the same as the McLaren car.... So, again, we are not certain.

18.8K:dance1:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by borehole View Post
    And yeah, alonso is freakin quick.

Bros, CVT and Clanker - who will you pick for the Bahrain gp?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Bro.,- coming from an outsider....

My heart is with KR,- but my money is with FA....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    ^ My money is with FA as well, but rooting for Vettel.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    At the end of the race, tire wear is not as big an issue, since the track is as fully rubbered-in as it's ever going to get. You can seriously take a gamble on running the soft tires longer... but it will definitely depend on the car. Button is good at keeping the tires in shape (as long as he's happy with the car), but for a driver like Vettel who's on full attack mode, we can't be sure if the results would be the same. As it was, Vettel almost had Hamilton, but he went just a tiny bit too wide when the opportunity presented itself.

Too bad.

Too bad for Vettel. Suck it up, losers, this year belongs to Alonso! :hysterical: Won't even need a Piquet to win this one...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- coming from an outsider....

My heart is with KR,- but my money is with FA....

Same here, same here. Not rooting for SV now, tama na muna 3-peat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Lotus plays down Raikkonen exit rumours | News | Motorsport.com

Lotus plays down Raikkonen exit rumours
    Gerard Lopez: I think he also appreciates the team.

Apr.16 (GMM) Lotus has played down reports Kimi Raikkonen could be set to jump ship to Red Bull for 2014.

Team owner Gerard Lopez told France's RMC Sport that he thinks the rumours connecting the reigning world champions with the Finn are a diversionary ploy by Red Bull.

He said Lotus would like to keep the 2007 world champion, who is currently just three points behind Sebastian Vettel for the drivers' title lead.

"Kimi is a driver we appreciate greatly," said Lopez. "I think he also appreciates the team.

"We would like him to stay," he admitted. "For now, I think he cannot see himself somewhere else either."

Lopez said he thinks Red Bull triggered the rumours about Raikkonen as some sort of diversionary tactic amid the 'Multi-21' team orders affair.

"After the third race, to be saying things like that ... I think those who have said it are maybe having other problems.

"But that's not the case with us, it's going very well just as we are," said Lopez.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    A case of a Renault(Lotus) vs. Renault(Red Bull) engine....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Of course, bro.!!!