New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Vettel's gamble did not paid off, and the decision to pit too late in the race was just ridiculous. RB is starting to look miserable with Pirelli's tires.
    +1
    Although Vettel was almost 3 secs faster than Hamilton on his last set of Soft tyres, he could've overtaken him if he pitted a couple of laps earlier.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by borehole View Post
    +1
    Although Vettel was almost 3 secs faster than Hamilton on his last set of Soft tyres, he could've overtaken him if he pitted a couple of laps earlier.

The problem with Pirelli's soft tire is that its only good for 3 laps if you push it hard, it's gone beyond that. Vettel's gamble could have paid-off if he's 5th-6th on the starting grid. 9th is just too far out.

Add to RB's problem right now is that Alonso is freaking fast.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Team radio : 'Webber, Pirelli is faster than you"

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by borehole View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    The problem with Pirelli's soft tire is that its only good for 3 laps if you push it hard, it's gone beyond that. Vettel's gamble could have paid-off if he's 5th-6th on the starting grid. 9th is just too far out.

Add to RB's problem right now is that Alonso is freaking fast.

Bro.borehole,- that is purely a conjecture... I would tend to agree more with bro.claNker's point of view...

18.8K:dance2:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Horner rubbishes conspiracy claims

Red Bull boss Christian Horner has reacted angrily to claims that there is a conspiracy against Mark Webber within the team.

Yesterday, following the Australian's problem in qualifying which saw him run out of fuel and subsequently excluded from the session and banished to the back of the grid there were suggestions in some sections of the media that there was a conspiracy against him. Indeed, the Sky F1 team adopted a noticeable 'nudge-nudge, wink-wink' attitude in terms of the Australian's problem.

This follows Sepang and the subsequent fall-out, a situation which has been rigorously stirred up by sections of the media and certainly not helped by Sebastian Vettel's total lack of contrition when asked about events in Malaysia on Thursday.

more....
    pitpass - Horner rubbishes conspiracy claims

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, that's pretty much bull. However mad RBR is at Webber, they still want all the constructor's points they can get.

The Constructor's Championship is worth cold, hard cash. And it's a matter of team pride, also, that RBR is defending champion. They aren't going to cut off their noses to spite their face.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Webber said to have signed five year Porsche sports car deal

Webber said to have signed five year Porsche sports car deal | YallaF1.com

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.borehole,- that is purely a conjecture... I would tend to agree more with bro.claNker's point of view...

18.8K:dance2:
    Button pitted a couple of laps earlier than vettel. He did 1:40.3 on lap52. He was doing 1:40.7 the rest of the way. I think the soft tyres can do 6 laps, with vettel going almost 3secs quicker than hamilton. A couple of laps around the track would have brought a better chance for a very aggressive vettel to overtake hamilton.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    And yeah, alonso is freakin quick.

Bros, CVT and Clanker - who will you pick for the Bahrain gp?