The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    ^ praying for your grandma [emoji120]

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    CCF has started the 40 days prayer for the coming election.

It is very contentious even among the believers in this church; even ignoring the Christian Values Movement for guidance.

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Kamusta na lola mo Ms. Cathy..
    [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Please pray for my 95 yr old Lola's recovery. She was rushed by ambulance on Sunday for chest pain and shortness of breath. I did not worry much because she was already transferred to a private room yesterday evening (Monday) My little cousin and I were supposed to visit her pero sabi today na lang so we could stay longer. My cousin woke me up with a call crying na our Lola declined this morning and was transferred to isolation again. We'll be going to MMC, kahit sa labas lang.

I NEVER imagined this would happen because last week I was with my Lola lang and she was so strong. I told her I am certain she'll get that 100k (100th bday) She does not even need a cane to walk. She has to get better kasi ako na lang daw pagasa niya magkaron ng apo na kamukha niya and I have to get that AVP position pa, it'll make her so proud. I hate myself that I have not given those to my Lola but I promise I will when she gets better. Please please please, I know I am a stranger to all of you but prayers work miracles.

We can't even tell our relatives what is happening because my lola has to sisters in their 90s as well and don't want the news to get to them and worry
    [emoji120][emoji3516][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Please pray for my 95 yr old Lola's recovery. She was rushed by ambulance on Sunday for chest pain and shortness of breath. I did not worry much because she was already transferred to a private room yesterday evening (Monday) My little cousin and I were supposed to visit her pero sabi today na lang so we could stay longer. My cousin woke me up with a call crying na our Lola declined this morning and was transferred to isolation again. We'll be going to MMC, kahit sa labas lang.

I NEVER imagined this would happen because last week I was with my Lola lang and she was so strong. I told her I am certain she'll get that 100k (100th bday) She does not even need a cane to walk. She has to get better kasi ako na lang daw pagasa niya magkaron ng apo na kamukha niya and I have to get that AVP position pa, it'll make her so proud. I hate myself that I have not given those to my Lola but I promise I will when she gets better. Please please please, I know I am a stranger to all of you but prayers work miracles.

We can't even tell our relatives what is happening because my lola has to sisters in their 90s as well and don't want the news to get to them and worry
    Prayers for your Lola. May our Good Lord bless your family with peace in your heart.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010

May our compassionate Lord God heal your lola and bless your family with His presence.

7. Join Date
    May 2006

Definitely will include in our Prayers for your Lola's speedy recovery Ms Cath.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013

Praying for your Lola's recovery po... May she get well the soonest....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
requesting prayers