New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Great news! Great news! I'm sure your Dad will be playing golf in a few months time. :cheers:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice to hear that

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Will do!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nice to hear, our prayers for speed recovery...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Will be praying for his fast recovery....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    that's nice to hear successful pla ang operation ng dad mo...we'll pray for his recovery...relax na po kayo,everything will be okay na..sabi ko sayo hindi siya pababayaan ni Lord eh...madami kaming nagdadasal for you..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    109: Sana ay maka-recover ng mabilis ang father mo.

My dearest father went under the knife yesterday and is also recovering. Our family is and was praying all the time. Will include your father in our prayers!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    continue thanking and praising God for His goodness!
    God is good!
    all the time!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by laracroft
    continue thanking and praising God for His goodness!
    God is good!
    all the time!
    i will.

box_type, "magka-eskwela" pala dad natin hehe, sana nga maging malakas sila sa mahabang panahon

CVT, pray ko din makarecover erpat mo soon, ano ba case niya?

thanks mga bro, your words bring great relief from anxiety and tension

dami pala ko kaibigan dito ......more than i thought

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please pray for my 95 yr old Lola's recovery. She was rushed by ambulance on Sunday for chest pain and shortness of breath. I did not worry much because she was already transferred to a private room yesterday evening (Monday) My little cousin and I were supposed to visit her pero sabi today na lang so we could stay longer. My cousin woke me up with a call crying na our Lola declined this morning and was transferred to isolation again. We'll be going to MMC, kahit sa labas lang.

I NEVER imagined this would happen because last week I was with my Lola lang and she was so strong. I told her I am certain she'll get that 100k (100th bday) She does not even need a cane to walk. She has to get better kasi ako na lang daw pagasa niya magkaron ng apo na kamukha niya and I have to get that AVP position pa, it'll make her so proud. I hate myself that I have not given those to my Lola but I promise I will when she gets better. Please please please, I know I am a stranger to all of you but prayers work miracles.

We can't even tell our relatives what is happening because my lola has to sisters in their 90s as well and don't want the news to get to them and worry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
requesting prayers