The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My property just doubled In value lol.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^Ganun talaga kapag sinsuwerte. hehe

May proposed sketch na ba for public consumption? Parang malabo nga, problematic ang construction at mukhang magtatagal.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    They should have approved of various railways from Batangas, Laguna, Cavite, Quezon from the south-they did partially; and Bulacan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac from the north going into Metro Manila. With various major pick up points where people can park their vehicles to decongest the Metropolis....

What are these guys smoking???
    ^this...a reliable train down south up to the north..diba may existing track na yan?....imagine every province may train station

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    hmmmnnn... kung ngayon uumpisahan ang construction niyan...
    cguro after 10years (ang bilis naman ) tapos na.

yehey!!! makakasakay na rin ako ng SUBMARINE!!! :hysterical:
    here in AU a 15km train tunnel ($8.3B ) will be fully operational in 6-7yrs time
    Last edited by ozcity; January 16th, 2015 at 08:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    ^this...a reliable train down south up to the north..diba may existing track na yan?....imagine every province may train station
    Alam ko din sir meron na. May mga poste na dati sa may Malolos e. Time pa ni Gloria nun pero di ata tinuloy

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    That portion of buendia taft-roxas blvd gets flooded when it rains.

Subway? Baka maging submarine.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    submarine ngang tatakbo hindi tren
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    yehey!!! makakasakay na rin ako ng SUBMARINE!!! :hysterical:
    :bwahaha:

I was thinking of the same thing.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Natawa nalang ako sa isang line. Simply shows how much of a mammoth the San Miguel conglomerate is.. "Chances are Ayala will, because the project passes through Makati and The Fort, which they developed and large parts of which they still own. Metro Pacific, its partner in LRT-1 and the MRT-LRT fare card system, may team up with it again. San Miguel always bids."

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I'm against the subway for our country. It will be expensive and we have not yet mastered flood control and electrical power generation.

Consider this perfect storm of events: it is raining heavily and there is a brownout. The train is stuck underground. The pumps stop pumping and water fills the tunnel. Disaster.

I say go for simplicity. Use the money to improve existing (above ground) stations. Make them bigger with better design. Buy more trains to decrease the waiting times so that people won't be out on the streets.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    I'm against the subway for our country. It will be expensive and we have not yet mastered flood control and electrical power generation.

Consider this perfect storm of events: it is raining heavily and there is a brownout. The train is stuck underground. The pumps stop pumping and water fills the tunnel. Disaster.

I say go for simplicity. Use the money to improve existing (above ground) stations. Make them bigger with better design. Buy more trains to decrease the waiting times so that people won't be out on the streets.
    Power Generation is easy... flood control is not that hard also... may contingency lang kami sa ganyan...

Bigger water pumps with backup,

2x Backup power generators.... with contingencies..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast