1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^redundancy is expensive

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    As I've posted earlier...

This won't work... sayang $$$

Providing tax incentives to companies who open offices outside Metro Manila is the only solution...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    As I've posted earlier...

This won't work... sayang $$$

Providing tax incentives to companies who open offices outside Metro Manila is the only solution...
    I've always been open to relocate outside the MM the job opportunity at the proper area offers itself.

Or even if there was just a fast and easy way to commute to the CBD, that would still be acceptable and work to decongest
    Manila of traffic as there are good schools present outside to entice keeping one's family out of the NCR.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Power Generation is easy... flood control is not that hard also... may contingency lang kami sa ganyan...

Bigger water pumps with backup,

2x Backup power generators.... with contingencies..
    Glenn Hinde ka na nagbenta ng gen set now? Builder ka na rin ng subway? Big time na big time ka na talaga.
    Nag bid ka ba para dito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; May 17th, 2017 at 09:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Di maayos-ayos ang flood control system at mga tren na nasa ibabaw ang lupa pero nag ambisyon na tayo ng subway.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Di maayos-ayos ang flood control system at mga tren na nasa ibabaw ang lupa pero nag ambisyon na tayo ng subway.
    HAHAHAHA! Oo nga eh. Laftrip gobyerno. Flood prone na nga ang metro manila, umambisyon pa ng subway. LOL

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Oo nga eh. Laftrip gobyerno. Flood prone na nga ang metro manila, umambisyon pa ng subway. LOL

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    japan wont be involved?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Duterte, Abe may sign Mega Manila subway deal in November
    MANILA, Philippines – The Philippines and Japan may sign this year an agreement on the Mega Manila Subway, one of the Duterte administration's major projects for addressing the megacity’s traffic woes, Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade said on Tuesday, April 18.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Glenn Hinde ka na nagbenta ng gen set now? Builder ka na rin ng subway? Big time na big time ka na talaga.
    Nag bid ka ba para dito?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gensets pa din paps... small time lang ako... Basically parang ahente lang ako...

One of my genset supplier is also supplier ng bullet trains accross the world paps... kung may project kahit 1Billion dollars... basta may contrata ako... we can build and supply kahit BOT pa... my supplier is super liquid....

Pinaka malaki kung puhunan is my contacts...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I've always been open to relocate outside the MM the job opportunity at the proper area offers itself.

Or even if there was just a fast and easy way to commute to the CBD, that would still be acceptable and work to decongest
    Manila of traffic as there are good schools present outside to entice keeping one's family out of the NCR.
    Major problem I can see is that Company A will open an office outside Metro Manila...

Company B will follow... Pero that's about it.

If you were an employee and go job hunting... Company C to Z will most probably be in Metro Manila..

If incentives are there... Mas maraming companies ang lilipat outside MM.

Let's face it... Di natin iiwan kotse natin (I personally tried and it didn't work)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast