New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 237 of 356 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3554
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,080
    #2361
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    depende sa may ari shadow

    kahit hindi resto business...

    kahit mayaman ung may ari pag nalulugi ang isang business isasara nila kesa kukuha sila ng pera sa savings to keep the business alive

    compartmentalized kasi ang pera

    meron wall separating personal pera sa business pera

    kung nalulugi ung business at ubos na ang business savings they'll shut it down

    di pwede galawin ang personal wealth
    Iniisip ko sobrang liit ng profit margin kaya kalingan ikot ng ikot pera to keep it going sa mga restaurant business. Parang ang iikli ng pisi kasi.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2362
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Sabi nga eh, pahabaan nalang ng pisi.

    Kaya hanggang saan kaya ng business owners to operate at loss

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    yeah how long can you keep paying salaries, bills etc pero ung kinikita mo less than expenses

    kahit meron ka makatabing pera di mo gagalawin yan

    shut the thing down

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    19,525
    #2363
    May initial investments/capitals mga resto which you can only recover after your projected ROI, usually 5 year. Kapag hindi mo pa narecover yung capital mo, are you willing to invest more, knowing the uncertainty your business faces until the end of the year, or probably until next year?
    Signature

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2364
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Iniisip ko sobrang liit ng profit margin kaya kalingan ikot ng ikot pera to keep it going sa mga restaurant business. Parang ang iikli ng pisi kasi.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    isa yan

    para dun sa may ari the business has to be self sustaining

    kailangan kaya ng business to keep itself alive

    huwag mag expect ung business na i-subsidize siya ng ibang business ng may ari or pera galing sa personal savings

    kung hindi kaya ng business buhayin ang sarili, sorry... shut down

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Yung iba to survive nag-adjust ng menu, yung pang delivery at pang quarantine na food para sa mga ayaw magluto. I saw one naman on IG naghahanap ng distributors.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    ang problema sa ibang resto they're renting a big space for dine in

    kung puro take out nalang ang business they're still paying rent on that unused real estate

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2366
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    May initial investments/capitals mga resto which you can only recover after your projected ROI, usually 5 year. Kapag hindi mo pa narecover yung capital mo, are you willing to invest more, knowing the uncertainty your business faces until the end of the year, or probably until next year?
    yep that's called throwing good money after bad

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Naalala niyo yung business owner na nagpost ata sa Top Gear or James Deakin, yung nature ng business nila was going obsolete na (similar to the typewriter), I think it was metal pins or college ring ata (can't remember) He sold his classic car ata to keep the business alive because he did not want the workers who have been with them for decades to be jobless, but he could only go so far nga.
    pag hindi mo stop ang losses pati ikaw may ari lulubog


    -

    re resto

    i don't think it's about ung "only took 3 months to kill a business"

    it's more like the owners are thinking ahead and they see this crisis isn't going to end soon (like what Sir Boybi said)

    what if 1 or 2 years pa ito
    Last edited by uls; July 1st, 2020 at 06:00 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,675
    #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pag hindi mo stop ang losses pati ikaw may ari lulubog


    -

    re resto

    i don't think it's about ung "only took 3 months to kill a business"

    it's more like the owners are thinking ahead and they see this crisis isn't going to end soon (like what Sir Boybi said)

    what if 1 or 2 years pa ito
    Save the cash, invest in other viable business. Baka pwede pa mahire ibang workers nila na mawawalan ng work. It's the better move imho rather than bleed without certainty of recovery in the near future.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,675
    #2369
    POGO's leaving is another boon to the economy right now. Yan mahirap if sa umpisa masyado maluwag, higpitan kunti, iiwanan ka. If only they were treated correctly beforehand or hindi na pinapasok since ban na nga sa China, hindi pa sana dagdag sa problema.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,521
    #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    POGO's leaving is another boon to the economy right now. Yan mahirap if sa umpisa masyado maluwag, higpitan kunti, iiwanan ka. If only they were treated correctly beforehand or hindi na pinapasok since ban na nga sa China, hindi pa sana dagdag sa problema.
    Do you mean boon or bane?

    While in principle we shouldn't have entertained POGOs in the first place, their presence has brought economic growth. More pogo = more consumption, higher real estate prices, more ancillary jobs (driver, cleaner, translators, etc).

    Their exit means the loss of livelihood for those involved in this economic ecosystem as well, so I'd say the loss of POGOs is another blow to our already ailing economy.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk