New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 127 of 355 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3547
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #1261
    South Korea

    economy not good

    Gov't comes to help with credit and tax benefits

    AND A FUEL TAX CUT





    so my point is...

    PH NEEDS A FUEL TAX CUT
    Last edited by uls; October 25th, 2018 at 11:28 AM.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #1262
    if the admin lets excise tax on fuel kick-in in January 2019, it's political suicide

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #1263
    Goodbye build3x. Goodbye kickbacks.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #1264
    When the president of the republic is giving up hope, what else can a citizen do?

    Duterte on inflation: Hindi talaga kaya, wala tayong magawa | Money | GMA News Online

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    South Korea

    economy not good

    Gov't comes to help with credit and tax benefits

    AND A FUEL TAX CUT





    so my point is...

    PH NEEDS A FUEL TAX CUT

    this is good news. tumaas lang naman ang status ng sokor coz of 3 things Hyundai, Samsung and KPoP
    Now there is recall of nearly 5M vehicles in America for Hyundai / Kia na nasusunog

    Samsung pricing has peaked sobra mahal na wala naman difference sa mga Mi, Oppo, Huawei .
    i think Samsung will be the next Sony. kung pano pinabagsak ng Samsung ang Sony. the chinese smartphones will bring down Samsung.

    and KPop fever along with hatak Korean businesses like KoreN fashion, makeup and cosmetics and tlelenovela and music na umay na tao. the craze today is Latin Pop. america is gaga over South american beat pop music. sa mga top a hollywood movies na lang puros mexican ang suppoering cast. parang yun sa Antman Wasp

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    When the president of the republic is giving up hope, what else can a citizen do?

    Duterte on inflation: Hindi talaga kaya, wala tayong magawa | Money | GMA News Online

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk


    he's talking about the trade imbalance and there's nothing he can do?

    he can stop his build build build sh#t!

    it's his overambitious infrastructure program at this late stage of the economy that's causing the trade imbalance -- too much imports (equipment, steel etc)

    if he can't or won't do anything then the market has a self-correcting mechanism

    As dollar reserves go down PHP will go down with it and imports will become so expensive that imports will fall and the trade deficit will disappear

    want a real world example?

    TURKEY!

    the Turkish Lira lost about 40% of its value against the dollar this year

    Turkey has a persistent trade deficit but the deficit almost disappeared coz their currency lost so much value imports became too expensive

    Imports fell dramatically wiping out the trade deficit


  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #1267
    He should hire tsikoteers in his cabinet uls.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,556
    #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    He should hire tsikoteers in his cabinet uls.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Si Uls sa Finance, si dreamur sa Audit, si Vinj sa Treasury, si CVT sa DTI, si EQ sa DPWH, si Sarsi sa DOTC, Jut for DepEd and DOST, Egan for DND, sino pa puwede???

  9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    611
    #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Si Uls sa Finance, si dreamur sa Audit, si Vinj sa Treasury, si CVT sa DTI, si EQ sa DPWH, si Sarsi sa DOTC, Jut for DepEd and DOST, Egan for DND, sino pa puwede???
    Si Kagalingan, sa PAGASA

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,760
    #1270
    Si OB ang SPOX. Good at twisting facts.

    Si Ketib sa PCOO. Mahilig sa DDS news.

    Philippine Economy TalkPhilippine Economy TalkPhilippine Economy Talk

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk